Blurdy fool..!

Have you a case of the SVEDBURGS?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What a bizzarre post! It maybe early in the day and im not so quick but can explain "foreign soldiers"??

H_M_ARRSE said:
Basically, I think if you are suffering form the SVEDBURG SYNDROME
you are said to have a general dislike for foriegn soldiers.

I am ask of you to comment on ARRSE reminding you that bad language should be kept to the basics. Are you a SVEDBURG sufferer?
My bold.

No, it's probably Chubb. Or a very drunk Sergei. Even his English (no disrespect meant by the way) is better then hers.

Lucky_Jim said:
H_M_ARRSE said:
Basically, I think if you are suffering form the SVEDBURG SYNDROME
you are said to have a general dislike for foriegn soldiers.

I am ask of you to comment on ARRSE reminding you that bad language should be kept to the basics. Are you a SVEDBURG sufferer?
My bold.

No, it's probably Chubb. Or a very drunk Sergei. Even his English (no disrespect meant by the way) is better then hers.
Hers?
Sacha Baron Cohen: Our man from Kazakhstan
[align=center]
[/align]
http://film.guardian.co.uk/features/featurepages/0,,1869802,00.html

I voted "no" as I have usually found comradere and interesting dialogue with foreign troops (at least the ones who weren't shooting at me but even then... I can recall a good discussion with an EPW who was friendlier than any of the host nation personnel.)

Can't speak for everyone else of course...

No - but I think I've been assimilated by the Borg..........

H_M_ARRSE said:
Sorry ive checked it. Your american!
Yep... long as I can remember I've been one of those... :D

EPW is the acronym for enemy prisoner of war, POW's are what we call our guys that are captured. For some reason the powers that be in the Pentagon decided to make the distinction during the late 80's.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GunsaBlazin Infantry 1
GunsaBlazin Army Reserve 54
C The Intelligence Cell 51