Blunktw@tt misusing office - again

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Oct 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

The philandering liar is in trouble again, using official notepaper and his ministerial title to try and bully local authority planners into stopping building development near a house he owned and had had omitted to declare to the parliamentary authorities; moreover, he tried to conceal his ownership of the house from the local authority.

2. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I think there was just a misunderstanding.
    He merely said that if the proposed development went ahead he wouldn't be able to see anything from his window.
  3. That's Labour! Bliar and his minions and then a scandal breaks, they resign because they're the moral, ethical party that they're known to be.. and lo and behold, before you know it, they get paid for being cnuts and when it all calms down a bit, they're back in office.
  4. Just in case no-one else says it, Cuts, nice, subtle bit of humour, that.

Like it.
  5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

The other question is how could he know there was a portcullis on the notepaper ?
  6. Would you rather he did nothing and turned a blind eye to it?:)

7. Years ago incidents like this and Mandleswine and all the others would have been called SLEAZE in government and would be presented as an ongoing issue, not much outcry these days, an impartial press?
  8. No real surprise that the blind shagger is up to his old tricks again; after all what happened last time he was caught out? Resign, count to twenty, reinstated to Cabinet. Obviously that taught him a lesson... The same can be said for that utter shite Byers, I heard him on R4 5pm news yesterday explaining how lying isn't lying "Because I say so".

These scum continue to get away with murder, and until there's a credible opposition that the average moron will vote for, we're stuck with them. A cheerful note to set the weekend off nicely...
  9. Bit like those labour types who let the bill for 24hr boozing through and then objected to their local pubs applications!!!!

"Not in my backyard was their cry!!!"

What a bunch of mongs.
  10. The Labour Party. Party for the people. Only, they're lining their own pockets. Blunkett with his

and Blair with his million pound houses.

I despise the Labour Party. Scum bag lairs and greedy to boot.
  11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

12. There never will be a credible opposition. How long has this (so-called) democracy caper been going on then? 200 years? 300 years? Even longer?
    Even if you only take the period from the end of WWII into account, that's still plenty of time to bring in policies that benefit the majority of the population. Instead of that, all you get at every national election is the chance to "vote" for the lesser evil. 'Twas always thus.
    This is supposed to be a gobment of and for the people, but until "the people" realise that everything they do in life has a political meaning, but that they actually have the power to change things, gobments will continue to be utterly amazed at what they can get away with and what people will wear without complaint.
    Democracy my fcuking arrse!!!

13. "Mr Blunkett admitted yesterday using Commons headed paper but said that it was an “honest mistake”."

Rubbish, you use Commons headed paper for a reason.
  14. Ah trust Blind Pugh.
  15. How many 'honest mistakes' is a minister expected to get away with? Between getting the public to pay for his lover's first class rail bill and using headed notepaper to influence the prices of property he owns...... time to go Blunket. You obviously can't do the job without 'mistakes' which means that you can't do the job.

Tony B. please take note of reasonable conclusion above.