Blunkett not the daddy.

The Scum reputes the baby as being half-asian :?

The person I really do feel sorry for is her husband, he stands by her whilst she's apparently being getting slipped a length by 2 blokes

dui-lai said:

The person I really do feel sorry for is her husband, he stands by her whilst she's apparently being getting slipped a length by 2 blokes
At least two blokes.. :)

Awol said:
dui-lai said:

At least two blokes.. :)
She could join the QAs at this rate......but how many engagement rings does she have though :twisted:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
dui-lai said:
She could join the QAs at this rate......but how many engagement rings does she have though :twisted:
Don't know DL, but I'm willing to bet that every ring has been well stretched.

Half Asian? Damn, that's Simon Hoggart off the hook then :lol: I was looking forward to the next News Quiz. :twisted:

Wouldn't it be hysterically funny if it was ............ no never mind, his Lawyers are probably watching. Now where did I put my passport?

PTP, it's strange, I'd been thinking that he might be a H****** brother myself. I wouldn't walk under New Zealand House for a few days - those falling bodies hurt.

So, is the "failed vasectomy reversal" story true, or is the husband gay?

Anyway, I've never shagged her. What am I doing wrong? Anyone here done her?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Escape-from-PPRuNe said:

Anyway, I've never shagged her. What am I doing wrong? Anyone here done her?
It might be a shorter answer if you asked who hadn't.

The lady is without doubt a T Ramp. I have heard that she has held this form for a long time and many are sniggering that she is now getting her cjust deserts with all the column inches. Slag. :D

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Vonshot said:
The lady is without doubt a T Ramp. I have heard that she has held this form for a long time and many are sniggering that she is now getting her cjust deserts with all the column inches. Slag. :D
A Freudian slip ?

:lol:

Yes EFPP ,I see we're thinking along the same lines.

Did the vas(ic) ectomy fail?

Honestly , why some people can't queue up at Petty France with the rest of us :D