Blunkett not the daddy.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Awol, Mar 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Half Labrador, possibly?
  2. The Scum reputes the baby as being half-asian :?

The person I really do feel sorry for is her husband, he stands by her whilst she's apparently being getting slipped a length by 2 blokes
  3. At least two blokes.. :)
  4. She could join the QAs at this rate......but how many engagement rings does she have though :twisted:
  5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Don't know DL, but I'm willing to bet that every ring has been well stretched.
  6. Slapper ..... or is that an insult to slappers??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
  7. Half Asian? Damn, that's Simon Hoggart off the hook then :lol: I was looking forward to the next News Quiz. :twisted:
  8. Wouldn't it be hysterically funny if it was ............ no never mind, his Lawyers are probably watching. Now where did I put my passport?
  9. PTP, it's strange, I'd been thinking that he might be a H****** brother myself. I wouldn't walk under New Zealand House for a few days - those falling bodies hurt.

So, is the "failed vasectomy reversal" story true, or is the husband gay?

Anyway, I've never shagged her. What am I doing wrong? Anyone here done her?
  10. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

It might be a shorter answer if you asked who hadn't.
  11. The lady is without doubt a T Ramp. I have heard that she has held this form for a long time and many are sniggering that she is now getting her cjust deserts with all the column inches. Slag. :D
  12. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

A Freudian slip ?

13. Arf Arf :D
  14. Yes EFPP ,I see we're thinking along the same lines.

Did the vas(ic) ectomy fail?

Honestly , why some people can't queue up at Petty France with the rest of us :D