Blunkett expected to resign this evening

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Forces_Sweetheart, Dec 15, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just announced by Political Editor on Radio 4. Yet to be confirmed but he called all Pol Eds in to a meeting this afternoon.

Put the Champers on ice and then we can get sooo drunk that we forget there is no one half decent to replace him.....
  2. YEEEEHAHHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

:twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D
  3. Great news. What about the same from Buff? :wink:
  4. Another of the cnuts down.

Mandelbum twice, Liar Byers, Bliar's pet chimp Campbell, list-fiddler Hughes, and now Blunktw@tt.

My card has kiddiefiddler's friend Hodge, TCH, that idiot Straw and Bliar himself left on it.

I'm keeping the champagne for when I can cry "House!"
  5. Surprised that Patricia Hewitt isn't on that list - but agree with the rest of your selections!
  6. TCH, 2Jags, Reid, Clarke, Hain... the list is endless... and should also include that idiot Milburn. What does the 'Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster' do for his £72,000 government salary to work for the Labour Party (in addition to MP salary)?
  7. The bull$hit is already starting about how his barbed biography comments led to a lack of support from his colleagues.

I bet he thought that the inquiry was going to fillet him and he was holding off until after the last PMQs.

Lock up your wives everyone! He's free and single! But, without the minsterial salary and the Jaguar, he'll be less of a catch!
  8. His right hand is probably going to get some exercise then. Having seen how he treated his last "Ex", and clocking the boat, can't imagine that anyone will be in a hurry to be the next Blindtw@ Bedwarmer!