Blunkett dumped!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Aug 22, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/news/tm_objectid=14558471%26method=full%26siteid=106694%26headline=blunkett%2dis%2dditched-name_page.html

Sounds as if it would be like pushing a hot dog up the Channel Tunnel in any case! :twisted:

2. My heart bleeds :evil:

A Cabinet Minister has an affair with a married woman,and we are supposed to feel sorry for him?

Resign

3. Strange how times change.
    I seem to recall that Tory Bliar and his cronies got in on the back of a 'lets stop sleaze campaign'.
    Funny how it changes to suit them once in power!
    OK Blunkett is a divorced man, but his woman is most definetly not
    SLEAZE SLEAZE SLEAZE
    According to his party policy he should resign, and get given a cushy job in Brussels until the public forget and then bring him back, or is that just Mandelson?

4. well they do say that going on a blind date, hardly ever works out

5. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

I can see this ending up as another example of New Labour's 'do as we say, not as we do' policy.

6. Cow

Cow LE

Thank Fcuk, he is useless, in all departments it seems....

7. I remeber reading a feature in the Daily Mirror about 2 years ago, where it listed all of the incidences of "Tory Sleaze". they'd managed to rack up 20 in total, and apart from 2, all the others involved MP's (not necessarily ministers) putting their penises where they shouldn't have been.

There were no tories committing mortgage fraud, attempting to get passports for people being investigated by foreign governments, taking political donations and then giving the £1m back, buying flats in Bristol, or genearally lying about the incompetence of themselves or their department. Alan Clark excepted!

Robin Cook was forced to choose between his tart and his wife. Bliar isn't going to come over all morale on this one because his hero (and the man who introduced him to the wide-mouthed witch) is guilty of the same offence. Derry Irvine (now Lord Irvine of Lairg, the previous Lord Chancellor) was Bliar and Booth's pupil-master when they were trainee barristers. About the same time he was carrying on with a married woman, who later became his wife. Her husband was the scottish politician, the late Donald Dewar. Dewar never remarried or forgave Irvine.

8. bet blunkett didnt see that one coming! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

9. Oh, bugger!
    Just for one glorious moment, when I read the thread subject and before it sank in, I was dreaming that our all-seeing, all wise Home Secretary had been dumped by Tony Bliar. :oops: :oops: :oops:
    Still, a 'near miss' isn't a complete loss. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

10. Worth bearing in mind that Euan Stretch is no stranger to ficton. The man was apparently infamous on his former regional paper days for 'reporting' that a mermaid had been spotted on th elocal beach.

11. Was it that "Love is blind" or was it the Doris that was visually challenged, after all, Blind Pew is hardly a thing of beauty. :?

12. Dumped! You know what that is:

UNLUCKY!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. If he has been chucked it was doubtless because he tried to get the guide dog in on the hot action 8O :wink:

14. to be honest i dunno what he saw in her anyway

15. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Had it been a Tory the Lefties would be screaming for a resignation. Now they have turned the world PC bet the first Tory to say he should resign would be accused of discrimination because he's blind.

I just despise this government with every molecule of my body! :evil: