• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Blueys

Hello

My boyfriend has just recently went on operations. When I write a bluey can they just be put straight into the post box or do I have to take them into the post office?

Your best bet is to see if you can get a log on the Army net (dont know if theres other routes through other Army sites) as a family member and use the e-bluey system, that way he gets the bluey within a few days and so do you if he can get on a system.

RoyalAnglianMum said:
https://www.ebluey.com/bfpo/login.cfm?CFID=480848&CFTOKEN=5e4c7f962c2905ec-0DDAD0DC-B35B-3FA3-0243092CFA5D4792&jsessionid=a030a64a347e33445b16

just go on there set up an account and start writing..... you can put a picture with the bluey too so even better.
Cheers MUM I knew Mrs_Iron sends them to me when Im away but seeing I go through army system didnt know how she does it, you know how women keep things to themselves :wink:

Latest Threads