Bluetooth adapter

My wife likes watching TV in bed, she has wireless headphones which are on their last legs. Is there a Bluetooth adapter that plugs into the headphone socket on the TV that will allow her to use Bluetooth headphones, we can get a decent set far cheaper than a set of replacement wireless headphones. Thanks in advance.
wink

My wife likes watching TV in bed, she has wireless headphones which are on their last legs. Is there a Bluetooth adapter that plugs into the headphone socket on the TV that will allow her to use Bluetooth headphones, we can get a decent set far cheaper than a set of replacement wireless headphones. Thanks in advance.
wink

It was more aimed at personal recommendations from people I respect as opposed to smart arse answers. ;)

It was more aimed at personal recommendations from people I respect as opposed to smart arse answers. ;)
In that case I won't suggest that she takes them off her legs and puts them on her ears.

Let's call it a bump as I'm curious myself. It seems a practical way to run two sets of headphones and avoiding lengthy cables.

wink

I got one of these in Tesco (I think) for under 20 squids. The internal battery lasts a fair while, but if you have one of them new-fangled TVs with a USB socket or two, you can power it from there.

https://kitsound.co.uk/product/details/39359/Bluetooth_Music_Adaptor_2/KitSound/Bluetooth_Adaptors/
ks.jpg

I did, but it confused my old brain, I think I've managed to get the right thing, it plugs into the usb port and headphone socket.

Latest Threads