Bluestone 42 Cast Raising Money for Felix Fund

I've just had an email from Kelly Adams who plays the padre in Bluestone42 explaining that some of the cast are planning on doing the Three Peaks Challenge in June to raise funds for the Felix Fund.

She's asked me to let everyone on the site know. How could I resist?

Seriously though, you have to say that this is a bloody good idea to do something that is genuinely a challenge for a charity that does excellent work. Top effort luvvies!

As well as Kelly there are also plenty of other members of the cast & team including:

• Kelly Adams (The Padre)
  • Katie Lyons (Bird)
  • Scott Hoatson (Rocket)
  • Stephen Wight (Simon)
  • Matt Stronge (Assistant Producer)
  • Kieran Hawkes (Development Military Advisor)
  • Michelle Farr (Producer)

If you want to donate some of your hard earned shekels then please drop by their Just Giving Page.

May I just say I thought Bluestone 42 was a fantastic comedy, and Kellys was the stand out performance.

This is in no way said just to get Kellys number. Not at all.

But if she'd like to PM me it I can be discreet. ;)

Sent from beyond the grave using the Force.

Well I have her email address which could be yours for a suitably large fee!

I've also just heard on twitter that some of the Bluestone42 cast have also done a modelling session for the clothing range in the Felix Fund shop. Disappointingly this doesn't appear to include the Explosive Underwear.

Are they making a second series? I didn't know they all lurked these forums. Reckon they have usernames?

May I just say I thought Bluestone 42 was a fantastic comedy, and Kellys was the stand out performance.

This is in no way said just to get Kellys number. Not at all.

But if she'd like to PM me it I can be discreet. ;)

Stand aside, ATO coming through.

Are you joining them BCO, now that you have loads of spare time on your hands?

Well I have her email address which could be yours for a suitably large fee!
Are you pimping her out? Excellent.

Let me just raid the kids piggy banks.
I'll be back in a minute, talk amongst yourselves, I just need to find my hammer.

Are you joining them BCO, now that you have loads of spare time on your hands?
I'd certainly be willing to consider all offers to accompany them to S Africa for another series! Unfortunately my knowledge of all things CIED is almost nil .....

The Padre is pretty but there is something about Bird that just does it for me......
Having given the matter very serious consideration, I beg to differ. The Padre is utterly delectable (even taking into account the potential irritation of the God bothering angle) and I would be more than willing to help out with her method acting by burdening her with my woes. I only hope that she doesn't end up giving in to that slimy ATO in series 2 (even though he has at least 20 times the charisma of any real ATO that I have ever encountered).

I think that BGO should create a competition to win her email address. Something along the lines of whoever has the user name that most closely relates to a species of the order Tubulidentata might be a good starting point.

Please could you forward Bird and the padres contact details in order that I may invite them to audition for a *coughs "training film" I am soon to be making.
Nothing major, just a low budget affair starring them and myself you understand ;)
So, do you want the Padre or not?