bluescreenit??

I would'nt bother mate, if you cant even get a simple link right how you going to pass the CCNA?

This is Blue screen IT

I think he was referring to feedback from the course.

Yes I think you are right, I was only trying to save him time and money.

I contacted these guys about doing CCNP, but they didn't get back to me with any course dates. I got the impression that they couldn't fill the course, but a phone call would have been nice. I have heard that their training is pretty good though.

I am currently in India, doing CCNP with Koenig. A guy out here has just done fast track CCNA in 3 days, but he was ready to throw himself off the hotel balcony. I would try to get some pre-study done before a bootcamp. If time is not an issue (I suspect it is), you could do CCNA with the OU. You will learn at a steady pace and retain a lot more.

Codhead said:
If time is not an issue (I suspect it is), you could do CCNA with the OU. You will learn at a steady pace and retain a lot more.
A few colleagues (who all work in military IS-related jobs) have recently done the OU CCNA and rated it very highly. The training materials are excellent. Failing that, definitely don't (for legal reasons) use a bit torrent client and search for CCNA CBT, nudge nudge, wink wink. Completely illegal but (allegedly) awesome.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Codhead Jobs (Discussion) 6