Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by bombdr2494, Aug 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am thinking doing their residential ccna course. Has anybody used these? any feedback appreciated, good or bad.
  2. I would'nt bother mate, if you cant even get a simple link right how you going to pass the CCNA?

This is Blue screen IT
  3. I think he was referring to feedback from the course.
  4. Yes I think you are right, I was only trying to save him time and money.
  5. I contacted these guys about doing CCNP, but they didn't get back to me with any course dates. I got the impression that they couldn't fill the course, but a phone call would have been nice. I have heard that their training is pretty good though.

I am currently in India, doing CCNP with Koenig. A guy out here has just done fast track CCNA in 3 days, but he was ready to throw himself off the hotel balcony. I would try to get some pre-study done before a bootcamp. If time is not an issue (I suspect it is), you could do CCNA with the OU. You will learn at a steady pace and retain a lot more.
  6. A few colleagues (who all work in military IS-related jobs) have recently done the OU CCNA and rated it very highly. The training materials are excellent. Failing that, definitely don't (for legal reasons) use a bit torrent client and search for CCNA CBT, nudge nudge, wink wink. Completely illegal but (allegedly) awesome.