• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Blues and Royals versus Lifeguards... Who's better.... Discuss?

M

Mr_Tigger

What on earth would Pam Anderson say if she knew the OP put a HC question in an RAC forum? I think she'd be f*cking livid.

Well that's definitely summed it up.... When I think of the cab now I'll think of bay watch.... And soup with tobasco... Think I've got the answer I was looking for guys :L only my mate seems to think that the blues ad royals are a useless bunch of donkey shal lopping ******* so I thought I'd ask arsse and see what they think :p
mistake? Maybe? :L

Well it's fair to say I dont think arrse could give a crap about the donkey whallopers.... And pam Anderson would probably be appalled that the HC haven't put up there own forum away from the RAC :)

Latest Threads