Blues and Chews

Well he was happy enough until he got caught.....

When I was Plod, I started seeing a red haired temptress I'd met through work.
One day, I met her in 'The Peak District' in my dog handlers van. One thing led to another, and as she sat on the bonnet I tasted her ginger quim for the first time.
A little later as I was ploughing her furrow, she ripped the antenna of the roof and started whipping my bare buttocks with it.
A couple of days later I developed an infection, the doctor seemed to think I had a 'van aerial disease' 8O

hairyarse2 said:
One day, I met her in 'The Peak District' in my dog handlers van. One thing led to another, and as she sat on the bonnet I tasted her ginger quim for the first time.
A little later as I was ploughing her furrow, she ripped the antenna of the roof and started whipping my bare buttocks with it.
A couple of days later I developed an infection, the doctor seemed to think I had a 'van aerial disease' 8O

heres your coat......

morsk said:
hairyarse2 said:

heres your coat......
We've stuffed the pockets with semtex and a Brazilian flag, then alerted the Met. Safe home.

Robert_Da_Hero said:
Sorry mate, couldnt hear you over the spash of hot man fat as I give my brother head. Say again.
Fixed that for you

rebel_with_a_cause said:
Robert_Da_Hero said:
Bore off.
WTF lead to that pathetic attempt at abuse?
He doesn't need a reason, other than being a nobber, hence the tag.