Blueface

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Bravo2nothing, May 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now normally I wouldn't stoop so low as to make public a PM but given the neck of Blueface, I thought I would share it with you all.

To: Bravo2nothing
    Posted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:22 pm
    Subject: PISST OFF
    WHO THE * DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GET TO AFGHANISTAN YOU WAR DODGING * ,,,
    AND FROM BEGHIND THAT COMPUTER WERE YOU ARE HIDING ,,

YOU TAKE THE urine ,, TALKING TO MY MISSES LIKE THAT IF I COULD SEE YOUR FACE I WOULD SMASH IT IT

As far as I am concerned Blueface, you name the time and the place and I will be there.

2. I think that might have been a drunken rant.
    At least he doesnt seem the jealous type.

What did you say to his missus??????????????/

3. The concept of someone who went AWOL for five years after basic because he was in danger of getting deployed having the brass neck to call someone else a "war dodging ****" is quite astonishing.

Go in B20 - give him what for!

4. Classic! :muhaha:

5. Blueface also called me a war-dodging c*nt after I said something about him going AWOL. I declined to answer to him, but will tell all of you gentlemen that I intend to go to the factory as soon as I am out of college. (well, plus a few weeks to allow for hangovers to go away).

6. b20,

As a barrack room lawyer i feel that you were well within your rights to ask such a question. You were just enquiring on her needs and respecting the duty of care policy.

Fair one. Sounds as if she is wearing a tracksuit and argos gold anyway.....
    Shagging chavs is in another thread anyway.

7. obviously yellow streak/blue face didnt get long as hes pm'ing shit 12 days after the initial thread, what a tw@t

8. you can do that with a "docking station"...nothing new

9. Fair one bravo2nothing. Give him a shoeing.

10. Blueface is just jealous because you didn't offer to split his o-ring first.

Offer to meet the cúnt outside 3 PARA Mortar Pl accommodation block. They will doubtless offer him the man love he desperately requires.

11. What's he doing out of nick anyway?

12. From: blueface
    To: 2404Motorman
    Posted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:09 pm
    Subject: WOT ?
    WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKIN TOO YOU SAD WAR DODGING *

It seems that I have been similarly honoured by a despatch from the front! (Front room that is).

I do not intend defending my service record to this fcukwit.

I will only talk to real soldiers about it (if at all). That clearly excludes this moron.

13. 2404...and the rest of the number....I will come back in 15 mins to check!

14. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

:muhaha: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :muhaha:

That's made my day, fella.

How's your driving licence? Drunk driving cowardly deserter.