Blue tooth device

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fang_Farrier, Nov 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

2. I bought my missus these Vibrating knickers and went to the local pub to field test them. She spilt all the pints coming back from the bar when i whacked the switch to the max .... Hillarus
  3. oxford ann summers, picked up the love eggs for a bit of fun, missus put them in at the pub, finnished beers, driving out of town, she puts the car into the back of a peugot. only in 20 mins!!
  4. Sounds like fun.

Many moons ago when sex was still allowed in my marriage, I bought Mrs Blues some love eggs from Miss Summers et al.
    Managed to persuade her to wear them one eve on a night out, thinking it was invisible to all I had her up dancing, walking the long way to the bars etc.
    Unbeknown to us was the fact that all her mates had looked/bought/experienced the said eggs previously and knew exactly the cause and effect of the sounds wor lass was making from inside her pants. Rumbled!

Laugh? I nearly bought a drink!

It was all uphill from there on :x
  5. J_D

J_D LE

How many women have had to fake an orgasim? Then had the bloke asking you if he was any good? Come on, don't lie to us! This way, we do not have to fake anything as we all know Vib's work a treat!

Cross your fingers and hope it is not your parents texting! Or your local perv 8O
  6. moral of the story being dont fake an orgasm! if hes crap then hes crap! :lol:
  7. J_D

J_D LE

I have either got up and walked out if he is cr@p, which I think is easier to get away from. Last time I told a guy his d1ck was too small or he was cr@p, I nearly ended up digging my own grave! Or he slammed the front door too hard and the house was shaking for 10 minutes after!

My mobile bill's big enough every month without this as well. I suppose I should view it as a bit of an investment in my future happiness.

£200 + P&P to buy it from the website above is a bit steep though.

Would be worth anyone buying this to look on the orange site for their offer of 3000 texts per month for £20! (Bargain)
  9. RF Hazard???????? 8O

10. Electronic Whorefare