• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Blue tooth device

I bought my missus these Vibrating knickers and went to the local pub to field test them. She spilt all the pints coming back from the bar when i whacked the switch to the max .... Hillarus

oxford ann summers, picked up the love eggs for a bit of fun, missus put them in at the pub, finnished beers, driving out of town, she puts the car into the back of a peugot. only in 20 mins!!

Sounds like fun.

Many moons ago when sex was still allowed in my marriage, I bought Mrs Blues some love eggs from Miss Summers et al.
Managed to persuade her to wear them one eve on a night out, thinking it was invisible to all I had her up dancing, walking the long way to the bars etc.
Unbeknown to us was the fact that all her mates had looked/bought/experienced the said eggs previously and knew exactly the cause and effect of the sounds wor lass was making from inside her pants. Rumbled!

Laugh? I nearly bought a drink!

It was all uphill from there on :x

it occurs to you that if someone were to invent an SMS-triggered Bluetooth vibrator then your partner could bring you to an earth-shattering climax simply by texting a few sweet words of lurv, leaving you totally satisfied as a woman and fit to face the most daunting online task.
How many women have had to fake an orgasim? Then had the bloke asking you if he was any good? Come on, don't lie to us! This way, we do not have to fake anything as we all know Vib's work a treat!

Cross your fingers and hope it is not your parents texting! Or your local perv 8O

Anya1982 said:
it occurs to you that if someone were to invent an SMS-triggered Bluetooth vibrator then your partner could bring you to an earth-shattering climax simply by texting a few sweet words of lurv, leaving you totally satisfied as a woman and fit to face the most daunting online task.
How many women have had to fake an orgasim? Then had the bloke asking you if he was any good? Come on, don't lie to us! This way, we do not have to fake anything as we all know Vib's work a treat!

Cross your fingers and hope it is not your parents texting! Or your local perv 8O
moral of the story being dont fake an orgasm! if hes crap then hes crap! :lol:

moral of the story being dont fake an orgasm! if hes crap then hes crap!
I have either got up and walked out if he is cr@p, which I think is easier to get away from. Last time I told a guy his d1ck was too small or he was cr@p, I nearly ended up digging my own grave! Or he slammed the front door too hard and the house was shaking for 10 minutes after!

Electronic Whorefare