Blue Sophist - 859 hours of ARRSE post writing

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, May 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

While working on the site this morning I cam across the top poster - Blue Sophist. A true ARRSE diamond, I'm sure you'll agree. Anyway, assuming 2 minutes per post on average, BS has spent 859 hours writing ARRSE posts (many of them related to raising money for charity). Now that is dedication to the cause!

2. Well done that man! :)

3. Well done Uncle Blue an absolute Gentleman who does loads for Charity. I think he should get the first OBE or MBE for his unselfish work via ARRSE. :salut:

4. Slightly tongue in cheek I could say that he doesn't have anything else to do! However it is a gargantuan effort that deserves due recogition, well done.

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Where are the ARRSE medals/awards/gongs for selflesh devotion to ARRSING?

6. Hi Good CO. I was having a squint through Blue's posts and got this:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/search/search_id=215836120/start=22960.html

Does it make any sense?
    Is it of any use?
    Do you need to know?

Also ..... tin-foil hat time: I was on Arrse around 11.10hrs and Arrse pages wouldn't load. Then no other website pages would load. Then my internet access was restored around 11.40 ..... until, again when on Arrse, I lost all internet access again. At 11.50 it was OK for a bit ....... then got the above error. :crazy:

7. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

He's a bloody crab.
    He's a millionaire tax exile.
    He drinks wine for gods sake.

The charity stuff is his penance. Much like three Hail Mary's for naughty thoughts. :D

8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

To quote the God of Law Enforcement,DCI Gene Hunt,You say that like it's a bad thing.

Well done BS!

9. Now, if you'd asked me to guess who the most prolific poster was, I'd probably have said Biscuits_AB.

10. Jealous?

Yeh, me too :D

11. I bet he does his posting via an Apple. No Microsoft machine would take the stick.

12. Well done Uncle Blue, the bears need more hols after all.

13. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Actually....he does! :lol:

14. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

That's got to be the most subtle carpeting for hogging the server bandwidth that I've ever seen! :D

It has to be pointed out, of course, that Yon auld Crab also spends a significant amount of time on other sites promoting the cause, as well as chasing bearlike logistics round the globe.

Apparently Sgt Slingsby now has " 'Scuse Rank Gents" as one of his stock phrases!! :D

15. Talking bears whatever next :?