Blue Sophist - 859 hours of ARRSE post writing

While working on the site this morning I cam across the top poster - Blue Sophist. A true ARRSE diamond, I'm sure you'll agree. Anyway, assuming 2 minutes per post on average, BS has spent 859 hours writing ARRSE posts (many of them related to raising money for charity). Now that is dedication to the cause!

Well done that man! :)

Slightly tongue in cheek I could say that he doesn't have anything else to do! However it is a gargantuan effort that deserves due recogition, well done.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Where are the ARRSE medals/awards/gongs for selflesh devotion to ARRSING?

Hi Good CO. I was having a squint through Blue's posts and got this:

A error occured while processing this page.
Please report the following error to the owner of this website.

Line : 516
File : search.php
General Error
Could not obtain search results
http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/search/search_id=215836120/start=22960.html

Does it make any sense?
Is it of any use?
Do you need to know?

Also ..... tin-foil hat time: I was on Arrse around 11.10hrs and Arrse pages wouldn't load. Then no other website pages would load. Then my internet access was restored around 11.40 ..... until, again when on Arrse, I lost all internet access again. At 11.50 it was OK for a bit ....... then got the above error. :crazy:

oldbaldy

LE
He's a bloody crab.
He's a millionaire tax exile.
He drinks wine for gods sake.

The charity stuff is his penance. Much like three Hail Mary's for naughty thoughts. :D

oldbaldy said:
He's a bloody crab.

The charity stuff is his penance. Much like three Hail Mary's for naughty thoughts. :D
To quote the God of Law Enforcement,DCI Gene Hunt,You say that like it's a bad thing.

Well done BS!

jagman said:
oldbaldy said:
He's a bloody crab.

Jealous?

Yeh, me too :D
Well done Uncle Blue, the bears need more hols after all.

Good CO said:
While working on the site this morning I cam across the top poster - Blue Sophist. A true ARRSE diamond, I'm sure you'll agree. Anyway, assuming 2 minutes per post on average, BS has spent 859 hours writing ARRSE posts (many of them related to raising money for charity). Now that is dedication to the cause!
That's got to be the most subtle carpeting for hogging the server bandwidth that I've ever seen! :D

It has to be pointed out, of course, that Yon auld Crab also spends a significant amount of time on other sites promoting the cause, as well as chasing bearlike logistics round the globe.

Apparently Sgt Slingsby now has " 'Scuse Rank Gents" as one of his stock phrases!! :D

oldbaldy

LE
blue-sophist said:
Oh gosh and <blush>

Sent from an apartment in Virginia on my iPod Touch ;-)
Show off.

He is busy but always a gentleman and spends lots of time on the traveling bears.

From the comments above it appears that he an Apple Mac guy. A man after my own heart. Maybe that is why he can post so much and he doesn't have to deal with all the crashes and blue screens that those with other computers put up with.

The iPhone sounds nice but I will not get one until they stop making use AT&T as your carrier in the US.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Good CO said:
GCO you have way too much time on your hands to come up with this :D How about spending some of it fixing the PM counter?

p,s, Well done B-S you are doing yourself well proud innit.

Does he realise that's a little over a month of his life that he'll never get back? 35.375 days according to my calculations.... at his age a very valuable commodity.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jarrod248 The NAAFI Bar 19
A Sappers 24
L The Intelligence Cell 5