Blue Peter

B

Biscuits_AB

I'm sat here watching this sh*te with the kids. Things were looking up when the blonde Irish bird wearing a mini skirt appeared on the screen but were soon dampened by the 'turn' (some f*cking chav) who she described as the 'UK's Best Beat-boxer'

Do these people actually believe that blowing farts into a micro-phone is a recognised talent?

There's even a zulu on the programme now. F*ck me, what ever happened to John Noakes?

He's probably not a real zulu...complain to Broadcasting Standards, the phonelines are still open I believe?

I'd like to see where she puts her Blue Peter badge

SparkySteve said:
LordVonHarley said:
polar said:
Google 'Konnie Huq' and then select images, find the pics of her 'in' a white dress
This one?

Lovely! I'd run my cock underneath her right breast whilst inserting my foot into her anus.
You'd probably qualify for a Blue Peter badge for that :wink:

SparkySteve said:
a_nony_mouse said:
You'd probably qualify for a Blue Peter badge for that :wink:
I'd get the pin of it and prick her in the eye with it. Love the squirming, me.
... and who said "romance is dead"!!! :D

SparkySteve said:
Romance? Im not trying to marry the bint, just trying to get my sexual deviant kicks by raping her.
Romance and marriage - a curious combination!

The show is being repackaged as 'Pink Peta'.
It will be 'representative' and 'relevant' to todays young people.

Issues it will tackle are believed to include
'rainbow week - gays in the playground'
'today we build a refuge for battered women'
'Abdul - an asylum seeker's journey'

Advice on contraception and your rights when dealing with your parents will also be discussed.

John Noakes was a white English heterosexual male who subscribed to outdated sexual stereotyping and represented a negative role model to young boys. He had an unhealthy interest in old fashioned and inappropriately masculine activities.

His name and images are now being deleted from BBC records.

Konnie Huq - best looking black velvet dorris on the box, every time I get a glimps of her the words 'five dollor, me love you long time soldier boy' come to mind. Bet she takes it up the $hitter too!

FaceLikeAPingPongBall said:
Konnie Huq - best looking black velvet dorris on the box, every time I get a glimps of her the words 'five dollor, me love you long time soldier boy' come to mind. Bet she takes it up the $hitter too!
She was being porked by the coke snorting ex BP presenter Richard Bacon for a long time.

crabnomore said:
She was being porked by the coke snorting ex BP presenter Richard Bacon for a long time.
She's not muslim then? :D

still21inmymind said:
crabnomore said:
Deffo not.

insert-coin-here said:
still21inmymind said:
crabnomore said:
Deffo not.
Just as well then. Biscuits is right though, BP has got even f*cking worse than what it used to be like. All the presenters should be girls with massive funbags and tight tops and arrses like two boiled eggs wrapped tightly in a hanky. Now that would be educational and keep a lots of mongs off the streets.