Blue List

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by subbsonic, May 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Warmest congratulations to those of you who came off the Blue List last week.

whoever you are ....

If true to form I expect that at least one of you will be replaced by an SO1 and 3 SO2s

Failing that I have a plucky young CPL from Moscow Camp / 95 Sy Sect in mind.......

( specially selected, good for your profile...issued in theatre....posting order to follow....)
  2. Any chance of a PM?
  3. Congratulations to the older of the 2 selected. A fine example to any recruit as to what can be achieved by hard work and excellent trade skills.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Congratulations, chuffed to bits.
  5. Well done to the 'older officer' on the list. He was my RSM in NI in the late 90s. For anyone who is in the process of enlisting or thinking of doing so, there is your role model. From Private to full Colonel; no mean feat.

Even though it's all meant to be a level playing field, I'll be that there are a few Sandhurst graduates in the Corps who are, ahem, 'miffed' to put it politely.....
    • Like Like x 1
  6. You mean sprog? ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks Sub. Very hearty congratulations from me to both. I have worked with both before. The second one on the list was the best OC I ever had and one of the best officers I have ever met. Well done to both.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  8. And being an all round good leader too.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  9. And he's a bloody good bloke too.
  10. Seconded!
  11. you know he's reading this, right? :wink:
  12. I hope so.
  13. Well, I sincerely hope that all this brownnosing pays dividends. I haven't seen this much since the PoD's farewell from 39Bde. The sight of it gave me the squitters, it did.
    • Like Like x 1