Blowing up cows

One of my mates has just come back from 2 weeks in Thailand and claimed that he spent a day on a range with a fuck load of guns, which I can believe but then he claimed he fired a rpg at a cow for a tenner. Has anyone ever heard of stuff like this before? because I'm sure he's bullshiting

Go feck off. I can't believe the shite people post on this forum lately.

Firing RPGs in Thailand is around $150 - $200US for a rocket. No cows though. Urban myth as far as I'm aware.

Pull the udder one.

[WAHshield ON] Honestly, out of all the 'things' one could 'do' in Thailand and then brag about it to ones 'friends', this would not figure on the list of my top 100. [/WAHshield OFF]

B

Boozy

Beware for one day the cows will rise up and have their revenge!

[video=youtube;FQMbXvn2RNI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI[/video]

One of my mates fired a Wombat at a small wooly T62 in Wales.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I've never seen a cow in thailand.
Tit. Saw the horns off of a water buffalo then strap a Marigold filled with water around its bollocks. Instant cow.

You have led a sheltered life, haven't you? Would you like to see the world with an older, more experienced man? PM me, yah?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
You shouldn't have mentioned shed....some feckers gonna come up with a pictures of cows in sheds in Thailand.
Nah. Some fucker is going to come up with a pic of their Doris sitting on that concrete water buffalo stuck in the sea off of the beach outside the Airport Club in Sihanoukville. Maybe someone will post a pic of their Doris astride the Antonov AN-24 they have hung from the roof as a VIP bar.

But it will not be me. I was not there and I got witnesses.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Tit. Saw the horns off of a water buffalo then strap a Marigold filled with water around its bollocks. Instant cow.

You have led a sheltered life, haven't you? Would you like to see the world with an older, more experienced man? PM me, yah?
That'd just be a water buffalo in disguise. Thank you for the offer to be a travelling companion it's much appreciated, maybe next year.

Some fucker is going to come up with a pic of their Doris sitting on that concrete water buffalo .
This do? RPG magnet.
Maybe a SAM is appropriate for a yak.

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dinosaur REME 8
Achmed The NAAFI Bar 1
OldRedCap The Intelligence Cell 1