Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blowing my own Bugle

Spentup

Clanker
I am writing this to advertise my latest book "Blowing my own Bugle" which members here may find amusing. It covers my 38 years in the army in The LI and SASC. The book costs £4.50 and can be bought by going to Amazon.co.uk/ebooks then typing the name of the book in the appropriate box. A synopsis of the book can be read on the site before buying. The book is a re-ash of the original "Hotspots in the Falklands" and those that already have that would perhaps not enjoy it as much unless they wanted a digital copy. Happy reading.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
PM sent!

I really don't wish to be a pedant, but in the tradition of Arrse any thread titled 'Blowing My Own Bugle' should really be about how the OP contorted himself and broke three ribs whilst trying to suck himself off during an exercise in Sennelager, 1986.

Latest Threads