blow jobs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by OSACIN, Nov 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right - now ive got your attention - why do they call it a blow job when the woman sucks (physically not literally) although some women that do give blow jobs do suck (literally and physically)

2. Might be coz when she does the deed you say " Blow me she's sucking my wood"

3. as an aside - there is a difference between by d*ck and my wages - i can at least guarantee that the wife will blow the wages.

4. :lol:

5. To encompass our equal oppurtunities/non discriminatory society the word 'woman' should be replaced with 'person' that way we should see some more diverse answers to the question from forum members-ok let em rip!!!!

6. Because you 'blow' your load

7. There is going to be NO pc'ness about this thread - women blowing and sucking only - unless the recipiant is a woman when men welcome.

8. This causes lots of problems for girls as they are growing up, how are they meant to know this until somebody tells them. Can probably cause a lot of embarrassment. (and no, I do not know this from experience). Mind you calling it a suck job just doesn't sound right.

9. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

[align=center]This

will hopefully answer your question

:lol: [/align]

10. A corruption of 'a below job'...

How do you know you have a high sperm count?

She has to chew before, she can swallow...

11. True :D

Besides, how could you experienced a good 'suck' job? Doesn't have the same ring to it.......

12. I know i've gagged a few times, a side affect of deep throat/cheesy helmet action :D

13. Sincere apologies, I'll whittle my helmet down immediatley.

I thought the build up of cheese gave extra girth?