Blooming Zinc Oxide!

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by BBear, Apr 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Gents, and ladies,

I'm trying to track down where I can get issue Zinc Oxide tape - am currently on a bit of an arduous course with plenty of rubbing potential and am suffering from a spot of bergan chafe. My civvy tape is just not cutting the mustard.

I 'acquired' a roll when I was at P Coy, but that's run out now. I'm just after a supplier or name I can track it down with? I've searched the site but no avail.

2. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Not currently in a working unit, but on a course so MO isn't available - med centres don't hold enough stock, even the medics are struggling to get enough for day to day stuff by the look of it.

Brand names etc are what i'm after...!
  3. The medical centre can demand this no problem and it only takes 2/3 days for delivery.

So they are waffling i believe :police:
  4. pm me ive got sh1t loads :D
  5. At Russian prices. £14.99 per square inch :wink:
  6. At Russian prices. £14.99 per square inch :wink:
  7. I got mine from a supplier on Amazon; top quality stuff but not too cheap (£7.99 for 2 rolls of 5in wide). Or you could go straight to their website, which is
  8. I'm led to believe that we source ours from SP Services

Looks like the stuff I got when I asked for some from the Med Centre at Wittering.
  9. Leukotape is by far the best tape... just take care when removing it. Worth paying for the good stuff or ram raiding a physios store
  10. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Thanks gents! Have taken it all on board.