Bloody Welsh

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by AFA06, Nov 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Never liked the Welsh with their funny accents and total disregard to English supremacy. This, however tops it off!

This sign was prominently displayed in the window of a business in
    Glamorgan, South Wales.

'WE WOULD RATHER DO BUSINESS WITH 1000 AL QAEDA TERRORISTS THAN WITH ONE SINGLE BRITISH SOLDIER!'

You are probably outraged at the thought of such an inflammatory statement.

However, we are a society which holds Freedom of Speech as perhaps our greatest liberty. After all, it is ONLY A SIGN, you may say. 'What kind of business would dare to post such a sign?'

Answer:

A FUNERAL PARLOUR.

(WHO SAID UNDERTAKERS HAD NO SENSE OF HUMOUR?)

2. I believe the same sort of thing was said by a french undertaker imprisoned in Colditz castle during WW2 when the Germans wanted volunteers for war work.

3. I've seen this posted more than times than I've had hot dinners!

4. Ah, this will be the South Wales branch of the Scots/Canadian/Californian/New York/NSW/delete as appropriate business?

I believe they are a multi-local...

5. The last time I read this,it was set in Toronto.Six or more years ago.

6. AFA06, you can kiss my speckled ringpiece with regards to the Welsh - at least they're a nation that has a soul and values, unlike your own personal bigotries. Nothing is more simple minded and puerile than an attack on the Welsh by an ignorant ill educated person. Perhaps you should find a new career in the Simon Cowell school of baseline humour - perhaps Joe Pasquale now has competition.

Written because to$$ers who generalise the Welsh don't have an appreciation about Catherine Zeta Jones's nipples

7. You're a spakka aren't you?

8. By your own definition Flashy, I should be PM'ing you to buggery by now if I had an extra chromosome. Go back to your mong grooming

9. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

And you are the sort of cunt that gives the Welsh a bad name you fucking moron.

10. How on earth did you figure that one Gremlin?

11. Ive been to Wales a few times, often to drag myself over different Fan's, once to get a passport in quick time for a session in Cherbourg and a few times to go adventure training....

After a few of the less impactual visits I thank the lord to this day that I was born in Ireland, to an Irish Father, Croatian descended Mother with a Scottish parentage and was raised in England, your a f*cking foul of complete unimportance..................

12. I am.

You'll be pming me before the nights out :wink:

13. I'd love to Flashy, but you're not that good