Bloody Sunday

Most victims of the British army were civilians.

I think you will find all were - Given that terrorists are civillians

Oh sure they gave themselves titles and took silly oaths and said they were fighting a war - Funnily enough the moment a shot went there way all of a sudden they were squealing for mum and demanding to be arrested.

Oh yes indeed they wanted due process and a trial and every effort made not to shoot them - because they weren't soldiers.

Then 20 years after it all dies down fecktards like you - who aren't old enough to remember the troubles start drinking on the Glory propaganda cool aid - wallowing in bigotry and try to kick it all off again like the terminally dull cnuts that you are

The difference is most of those killed by PIRA were soldiers and police. I am not saying this is a good thing I am saying that the IRA killed more combatants. Yes they killed more people overall but they killed more combatants by percentage than they killed civilians.

The army killed far less people than PIRA but more were non-paramilitary civilians than were.

How could this possibly be explained if the military wasnt deliberately targeting civilians? The BA wasn't launching bomb attacks in crowded cities. They had to often deliberately take aim and squeeze the trigger at someone they saw was unarmed.

Educate yourself CAIN: Sutton Index of Deaths - menu page

I am not a supporter of the IRA. I am simply a fan of some of their work and have sympathy for the young men that joined their yanks due to their environments.

Youre a bigoted fuckwit with mastubatory fantasies of criminal scum who would have been as dangerous to you as they were to the security forces

You deluded bigoted sperm gargling tube

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The difference is most of those killed by PIRA were soldiers and police. I am not saying this is a good thing I am saying that the IRA killed more combatants. Yes they killed more people overall but they killed more combatants by percentage than they killed civilians.

The army killed far less people than PIRA but more were non-paramilitary civilians than were.

How could this possibly be explained if the military wasnt deliberately targeting civilians? The BA wasn't launching bomb attacks in crowded cities. They had to often deliberately take aim and squeeze the trigger at someone they saw was unarmed.
I thought you were just a mindless wind up merchant. Now I know you are a mindless bigotted idiot who seems sorry that the killing and trouble have slowed right down, if not actually stopped.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I know that you probably feel guilty by association but do not blame me that the army mostly plugged civilians.

Even if they only slightly killed more civilians than paramilitaries, you have to count them as a whole new count and not relative to the paramilitaries:

The army killed at least 148 civilians in less than twenty nine years

Very good compared to scum like the IDF, but still to the relatives and to the normal citizens, the question remains: why?
Amazing how PIRA "Soldiers" can morph back into civilians when the needs must!

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
PIRA members are obviously legally civilians in the UK, but in terms of CAIN the civilians number does not count paramilitaries AFAIK.
What about slotting ragheads? Do you disagree with that as well?

I know that you probably feel guilty by association but do not blame me that the army mostly plugged civilians.

Even if they only slightly killed more civilians than paramilitaries, you have to count them as a whole new count and not relative to the paramilitaries:

The army killed at least 148 civilians in less than twenty nine years

Very good compared to scum like the IDF, but still to the relatives and to the normal citizens, the question remains: why?

I'm nothing to do with the forces

But I grew up in the North in the 80s /90s - so I do remember the feckwits bigots and agitators on both sides and then people like you - the load vocal hero's fighting the good fight - providing they could do so anonymously in a crowd and not actually be near any trouble.

Then the school mates suffering punishment beatings for "misbehaving" or in one case kneecapped for joy riding by the IRA. But yeah great chaps looking after their community.

Cock

Perhaps I can become a traffic warden? Harass the orangies all day. I would exclusively "patrol" East Belfast.

How is West Belfast these days? I'd imagine it's changed a bit since I was last there. Are the streets and gardens still littered with stinking disposable nappies? Do guys just open the front door an pish outside? Packs of feral dogs roaming everywhere ripping open the bins? Burned out cars everywhere? Buses hijacked and burned every weekend? Unemployed teenagers and school kids on the street corners drinking cheap cider? Holes in the roads caused by the locals ripping them up?

I could mention the bad parts but what's the point. You know, the killings, tortures, knee cappings, beatings, bombings, shootings, kidnappings, house take overs that sort of thing. That stuff that both sides did.

Funnily enough it's the first paragraph stuff that sticks in my mind the most these days. Not the violence but the hatred and the smell of piss and shit.

Learn to live with your neighbours little man. despite their faults, or you'll probably experience what your parents and grandparents experienced. It's not like in the books you've read and you're attitude tells me you **** all of what you speak.

Now stick your right hand up your arse and have a good sniff because that's the smell of the West Belfast I knew on a hot summers day. If it's changed now then start appreciating it.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
But I grew up in the North in the 80s /90s - so I do remember the feckwits bigots and agitators on both sides and then people like you - the load vocal hero's fighting the good fight - providing they could do so anonymously in a crowd and not actually be near any trouble.

He/she/it's American and thus has as much experience of Northern Ireland as Mao Zedong.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer

I'll decide who's trolling, plastic paddy, not you.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
My friend and his neighbours were threatened by PIRA to fly black flags in support of the hunger strikers, when one of the local shop owners didnt close down in respect the provos beat him brutally. Are these good things? No. But I consider PIRA to be morally equivalent to the British army at least.
F*** off! The PIRA were nothing more than an extortion racket with a nice sideline in selling drugs. Nationalism was the motivating factor for maybe 1:10!

@Aodhán You appear to be busy changing the subject again. How about we go back to the beginning and clarify some of the subjects you have dodged.

Have you managed to find an explanation for your claim that you witnessed a shooting by the Argylls in a city the Argylls weren't in at that time?

Have you managed to find any evidence yet that such a shooting even happened?

Have you found any evidence yet that your 'uncle' was actually convicted yet, or that there even was someone else convicted of the murder of a UDR soldier/random Prod* in North Tyrone in 1995?

Have you found any explanation yet as to why everyone in Ireland (except you obviously) believes RIRA are up to their eyes in drug dealing?

Those 4 will do to start with. Once you have answered those we can get going on the rest of your lies and half truths.

*delete as applicable, depending on which version of the story you are currently telling.

I feel sorry for the Arabs but the squaddies should've been kept in the Crater for the next fifty years to take their murderous desires out on them

Interesting give away number two. How many Septics would know what that meant or even where it was?

Teachtaireacht atá suite eile weasa! Tú a thabhairt do dhaoine maithe na hÉireann drochainm.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
this board is full of murders, and their supporters who will stop at nothing to excuse it, please ban me from this disgusting site

Why on earth would I do that? @LEGZ30 and others are doing an admirable job of taking you apart and you don't, as yet, fall under the aegis of the hunting ban.

Latest Threads