Bloody Sunday

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Arters, Apr 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The results of the Official Inquiry into the events that took place on 30 January 1972.

Heavy going but what an eye opener!

Bloody Sunday Inquiry Website
  2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Bloody Sunday is a bit like Katey Price. The fat old slapper will **** off once we all stop talking about it, you know?

Can we have a forum about Sir Harry Lauder?
  3. Was it worth £200m?
  4. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Didn't his brother Nicky win the 1975 F1 Driver's Championship?
  5. Speak up I can't hear you.
  6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Official until someone else needs appeasing!
  7. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Shock horror! You're suggesting a politician ordered the production of a document that would guarantee peace for his time? We know where that took us in the 30s. Still, it guaranteed the Royal Armoured Corps for over 50 years.
  8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Well call me Dave is the grinning spiv but with wealthier parents and a better education if not much difference in his career path to the top.
    Not that I have been fooled at any time. A thing to remember is that Politicians are like nappies, they need changing often and for the same reason!
  9. HHH

HHH LE

If they had given me 20p in 1998,I could have told them the outcome,and saved them a load of money and time.
  10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

But what would all the hourly rate solicitors and Barristers had to live on for the last 10 years? No way they could have afforded the annual break of 3 months in Provence on legal aid. Maybe thats why labour tried to cut legal aid before the election?
    Lets not forget the bright and shining examples of expenses paid legal animal whose unstinting efforts did so much to put taxpayers money into laywers bank accounts, Gents I give you (and may you keep them) the Blairs!
    • Like Like x 2

11. Coming next - Compensation claims and even more lawyers fees

Bloody Sunday families could sue the MoD - Times Online
  12. As I can't be bothered to read all that stuff, could someone please tell me who won ? (apart from the lawyer scum that is)

13. The Opressed people of Ireland who suffered under British Army rule - obviously.
  14. Fixed that for ya.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Oh yes the oppressed minority that demanded the army deployed to save them yet didn't feel it necessary to obey the law!