Bloody R*****ds

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Avre, Jun 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ah bugger
    If i'd have known they'd had a demonstration planned for this afternoon, I'd have been there with me hog-roast kit.

Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing what! Its what we've got an Army for...no wait a minute...

2. Bit late really, by all accounts they should have finished about 38minutes ago.

But websites like that shouldn't have been started in the first place, i breeds general discontent onto a Religion which is spoiled only by a few un-educated individuals, a number of which went down for nice lengthy sentances today.

British Oppression? Believe it exists? Move. You are the oppressors.

3. Fcuk off! All the birds out there were rancid and smelled, I wouldnt have raped one if she had repeatedly begged me to.

4. Where are all of the Christian fundamentalists, they are mental too but at least their songs are a bit more catchy.

5. Well, if you want to voice your opinion (and Mods, it is in the public domain...)

Faruk Miah
    24 Little Green Terrace,
    White Road,
    Manchester
    M90 9JH

07745 388 220

faruk.miah2000@yahoo.co.uk

6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Hate to be pedantic but if she begged for it, it wouldn't be rape. Technically, sort of.

But your right, wet dogs smell better.

7. Matelot, step away from the whois button!!! He lives in white road, bet he fcuking hates that.

8. Where did you get those contact details from, the ones on the site are different :?
    I would put the ones from the site up but i don't know if it's against the rules.

9. :D

He should learn to cover his tracks if he's going to pump out religious hatred material like that-it's just as bad as the BNP and I fcuking detest them too.

10. Details from the muslim extremist site;

are being removed because frankly if someone wants to go find that stuff they can do it themself. mk

11. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

I don't think you need to write to him and abuse him
    Dosn't some of the content fall into a race/religious hate crime against British people?
    Couldn't some of our members who are in the Manchester police pop round and disscuss with him?

I loved the bit about how we oppress Muslim sisters by asking them to stop dressing like a post box and remove the veil :?

12. I don't know who downloaded the photos to make up the placards, but they obviously didn't read the stories behind the photos. Look at the bottom row, second from right.

http://www.britishoppression.com/POSTER-3.pdf

IIRC, the bloke in the paper bag is non-muslim.

13. Sven should be along soon to tell us all that we're racist for oppressing muslims by expressing disgust at this anti British site.