Bloody Potter

Discussion in 'The Book Club' started by allyjs, Jul 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it just me or does anyone else not give a flying fcuk about the release of another potter book?

He's going to die in it, he must.

Now if it was about Hermione getting tag teamed by the hole of Hogwarts then I might be interested.
  2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Yep, he's dead. Chris Moyles dropped it in his show yesterday.

Oh, sorry, Spoiler Alert!
  3. i'm off to collect my copy in ten mins!!
  4. Judging by your avatar picture it don't surprise me.
  5. It's not just you.

My store had the fcuking theme tune from the movie playing on a loop, with regular announcements about staying open to 0100hrs to sell the book, managers dressed up as charectors, a magician and, FFS, a fake wall the kids could walk through at Checkout 9-and-three-quarters.

By the end of my shift, I was sorely tempted to come back at midnight, buy a copy and read the last page AS LOUDLY AS POSSIBLE to all the little love-children waiting to get their copies. :evil:
  6. Frank....thats just mean!!
  7. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Who cares?

He's Dead!

Sorry, sorry........... spoiler, etc..............
  8. Thank you! :twisted:
  9. Who's dead?

Oh, him.

10. you are welcome! :D

i heard he sacrifices himself....really wish i hadn't had a few drinks....want to go get the book!
  11. Wow. Just finished. I know I shouldn't have stayed up all night to read it, didn't intend to, have to be up in 45 minutes but - WOW. I heard a lot of spoilers (you know who you are, you cunts :) ) and to deny the ones which aren't true would be just as much of a spoiler. But don't believe everything you hear.

For the people who have been looking forward to this one for a while, you're in for a treat - enjoy it, it's got it all. Ever so slightly disappointed at the end - the last sentence is a little trite - but that's a pretty small downside. Wow.
  12. No wonder you never graced us with your presence.
  13. [​IMG]

Worth staying up through the night for :roll:
  14. I though Hermione was the HOLE of Hogwarts.
  15. Bells, a face to the username!