Bloody Potter

Is it just me or does anyone else not give a flying fcuk about the release of another potter book?

He's going to die in it, he must.

Now if it was about Hermione getting tag teamed by the hole of Hogwarts then I might be interested.

allyjs said:
Is it just me or does anyone else not give a flying fcuk about the release of another potter book?

Now if it was about Hermione getting tag teamed by the hole of Hogwarts then I might be interested.
It's not just you.

My store had the fcuking theme tune from the movie playing on a loop, with regular announcements about staying open to 0100hrs to sell the book, managers dressed up as charectors, a magician and, FFS, a fake wall the kids could walk through at Checkout 9-and-three-quarters.

By the end of my shift, I was sorely tempted to come back at midnight, buy a copy and read the last page AS LOUDLY AS POSSIBLE to all the little love-children waiting to get their copies. :evil:

Wow. Just finished. I know I shouldn't have stayed up all night to read it, didn't intend to, have to be up in 45 minutes but - WOW. I heard a lot of spoilers (you know who you are, you cunts :) ) and to deny the ones which aren't true would be just as much of a spoiler. But don't believe everything you hear.

For the people who have been looking forward to this one for a while, you're in for a treat - enjoy it, it's got it all. Ever so slightly disappointed at the end - the last sentence is a little trite - but that's a pretty small downside. Wow.

allyjs said:

I though Hermione was the HOLE of Hogwarts.

Anything that gets kids reading is a good thing, but FFS - there's no excuse for adults reading the bloody things as well.

Now, the later movies, with a legal age Emma/Harmione, are different... :twisted:

It was excellant totally different ending to what i thought .
starting reading at 12:05 finshed at 12:06 yes o.k. i looked the back
to find out the ending .

Latest Threads