Bloody junk mail

ugly

LE
Ive just paid for a new front door with a letterbox at waist height so the posty doesn't have to bend over and today I saw the orange vest through the frosted glass and wondered why I hadn't heard the post hit the doormat.
Looking closer I could see there was something in the porch.
The porch door was removed because 0A kept reversing the truck into it. The posty has to stand in the porch to toss the mail inn the corner. Its only this one posty as well, the regular is a northern bird who is very helpful.
Anyhow I opened the door and picked up the mail, all of it sodding junk mail. By this time the posty was over the road.
I called out "Cheers Mate" waving the post at him and he waved, smiled and replied "Pleasure"
I cut him short with "Next time its all junk just throw it in the bin not on my floor when there is a letter box there for it!"
He sloped off looking embarrassed.
FFS how to piss in my cornflakes.

Ive just paid for a new front door with a letterbox at waist height so the posty doesn't have to bend over and today I saw the orange vest through the frosted glass and wondered why I hadn't heard the post hit the doormat.
The porch door was removed because 0A kept reversing the truck into it. The posty has to stand in the porch to toss the mail inn the corner. Its only this one posty as well, the regular is a northern bird who is very helpful.
Anyhow I opened the door and picked up the mail, all of it sodding junk mail. By this time the posty was over the road.
I called out "Cheers Mate" waving the post at him and he waved, smiled and replied "Pleasure"
I cut him short with "Next time its all junk just throw it in the bin not on my floor when there is a letter box there for it!"
I’m guessing he’s p!ssed his chances of a Xmas box now, any pics of the northern bird available?

Ooooo, someone's a grumpy goat this morning. Not had your morning coffee and/or wank yet?

ugly

LE
Ooooo, someone's a grumpy goat this morning. Not had your morning coffee and/or **** yet?
I'd just finished my porridge and mug of tea, late finish last night butchering deer so wasn't in a mood for dick headedness.

I'd just finished my porridge and mug of tea, late finish last night butchering deer so wasn't in a mood for dick headedness.
Not heard that euphemism before.

What you should do is get one of these
1540898828909.jpeg

Then the next time he does it give it a blast through the letter box, might make him sh!t himself

Last edited:

ugly

LE
Breathing female. All the boxes ticked for some. Not me of course, I have standards unlike some on here! I have a strict <65 policy. :jocolor:
I didn't say I wouldn't, its like a moped, everyone wants a ride they just dont want their mates seeing them!

First World Problems
<Sigh>

A permanent solution isn't difficult to achieve:

junkmail.png

Last edited:
Breathing female. All the boxes ticked for some. Not me of course, I have standards unlike some on here! I have a strict <65 stone policy. :jocolor:
Edited for accuracy.

Edit : Bugger, beaten to it by don't tell him pike.