Bloody hell,which is better looking?..

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tuffy52, May 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No obligatory tit shot?

Even if it is emin
  2. She has a face like a slapped arrse.

In these days of austerity her paintings should be given to old folks as fuel for the fire.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Correction...........................that is not a painting.................just a daub! :pukel:

Ms No-Talent strikes again! :)
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

She looks like Simon Westons uglier sister.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. My 3 year old can draw better than that.
  6. CplFoodspoiler

CplFoodspoiler War Hero Book Reviewer

Yawn..... no talent for art in any form. No doubt there will be many who will fawn over her 'work' and read all kinds of esoteric nonsense into it. Personally I agree with eodmatt. Use them for fuel - her too! How long before some sad, sick - and probably blind - arrser says 'I would'

7. Thanks for that heap of shit.
  8. I would.

The painting, not Emin. Although she does have mahoosive tits, they'd be good for a soapy titwank of course.
  9. I'm sure Orlanda will buy one. A painting that is:
  10. Stop Press;
    Second rate artist requires cheap publicity for third rate "art"

That said,we are all talkiing about it?
  11. We're only talking about it in the debate over whether she'd get it or not.

And because she's got big tits, I'm in. :thumright:
  12. I started to blub when I heard her work sits alongside Auguste Rodin in the Turner Contemporary, Margate.

Shouldn't even be in the same room.....
  13. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

sorry troops , i think she is one of the best contemporary British artists we have . Her name and work will be remembered and admired well after we are just ashes . She has made the public ,and you lot, discuss art when you normally would not have done . we should be bigging up our talent instead of forever knocking them ..... any of you been exhibited and sold ?
    • Like Like x 2