Bloody hell,which is better looking?..

No obligatory tit shot?

Even if it is emin

She has a face like a slapped arrse.

In these days of austerity her paintings should be given to old folks as fuel for the fire.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
She looks like Simon Westons uglier sister.

CplFoodspoiler

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Yawn..... no talent for art in any form. No doubt there will be many who will fawn over her 'work' and read all kinds of esoteric nonsense into it. Personally I agree with eodmatt. Use them for fuel - her too! How long before some sad, sick - and probably blind - arrser says 'I would'

Liar.

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
Thanks for that heap of shit.

I would.

The painting, not Emin. Although she does have mahoosive tits, they'd be good for a soapy titwank of course.
I'm sure Orlanda will buy one. A painting that is:

That said,we are all talkiing about it?
We're only talking about it in the debate over whether she'd get it or not.

And because she's got big tits, I'm in. :thumright:

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
sorry troops , i think she is one of the best contemporary British artists we have . Her name and work will be remembered and admired well after we are just ashes . She has made the public ,and you lot, discuss art when you normally would not have done . we should be bigging up our talent instead of forever knocking them ..... any of you been exhibited and sold ?

I genuinely have a serious soft/hard spot for Tracy always have. Unfortunately she is now only doing platonic love...apparently

K

Kirkz

sorry troops , i think she is one of the best contemporary British artists we have . Her name and work will be remembered and admired well after we are just ashes . She has made the public ,and you lot, discuss art when you normally would not have done . we should be bigging up our talent instead of forever knocking them ..... any of you been exhibited and sold ?
Nope! But then I'm not walting it up as some new age Picasso.
She looks like she's been dragged face down a long a gravel track by a pick up truck, and her "art" is even worse! I'd rather pay to watch a Koala shit out of a tree than go and look at anything she produced!
That twat Damien Hirst is no fucking better!