Bloody hell, run out of Bromide ? No problem.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by No_Duff, Jan 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The picture says it all :)

Attached Files:

2. What were you looking for when you found those?

3. I'll get back to you once I've found a valid reason that doesn't involve me. :)

• Like Like x 3
  4. I would imagine something of a scientific nature.

So where in the Science Museum is this little gem No Duff?

I'm off to ebay to type in their search function... Make a neat pressie

5. What does it mean by "PROBABLY British"?

Of course it's British, who else would chastise themselves whilst one is trying to expunge the Devil from ones loins? Well, that's what my Mum said when she found that my bed sheets had suddenly started getting stiff.....

6. Only leaves bruises....I can't complain.

7. I doubt that they'd be very effective. A determined wanker would just use the other hand.

8. Any fucking catholic. And before anyone starts bitching, I was a catholic when I was a youngster.

And no, I didn't get wanked off by a priest. Fucking tight cunt only offered me a mars bar and a can of coke.

9. SOrry Goaty, 'fraid it doesn't work like that. Once you've had jesus' booody in your mouth, that's it. Jesus don't TAKE no resignations.
    It's like the bikers, I'm afraid.

10. Pffftttt......ha, they couldn't put a blood blister on me when I've got a bone a dog couldn't chew through.

11. I'm a bit old for the priests now. If Father Ted wants to wank me off it's at least a playstation 3 or a new laptop.

12. No bloody use at all if you're a typical English S&M aficionado.

May I present the "Rape Axe". Worn "internally" by South African ladies to capture the unwary rapist. Thanks to the teeth on the device, once you're in, you aint getting out without surgical intervention.

[​IMG]

Here we see Meip Darkiehater, chair of the Johannesburg WRVS, demonstrating the fangs on the little blighter.

[​IMG]