Blood Group Patches

Look above...

mrfanastic said:
Hi guys,

Was just wondering if anyone could suggest a retailer for the desert blood group badges and Union Jack flags.

Cheers.

Martin
I doubt you'll find a Union Jack with velcro on it.

therealbigdizzle said:
mrfanastic said:
Hi guys,

Was just wondering if anyone could suggest a retailer for the desert blood group badges and Union Jack flags.

Cheers.

Martin
Although, interestingly, the RVOPS sponsor website referred to by "look above" refers to them as "Union jack" flashes.

DavidBOC said:
therealbigdizzle said:
mrfanastic said:
Hi guys,

Cheers.

Martin
Although, interestingly, the RVOPS sponsor website referred to by "look above" refers to them as "Union jack" flashes.
David your getting too good at this, why aren't you drunk it's a holiday weekend :D

Don't waste your money on blood group patches. Medics won't look at them. Before you are given any blood they would blood type match you first.

cbgramc said:
DavidBOC said:
therealbigdizzle said:
mrfanastic said:
Hi guys,

Cheers.

Martin
David your getting too good at this, why aren't you drunk it's a holiday weekend :D
Holiday weekend? Where?

Gremlin said:
rebel_with_a_cause said:
Holiday weekend? Where?
The colonies are celebrating a tea party!
Plus my neighbors to the North just celebrated their national holiday which included a visit by HM. Some friends in Ottawa brought their little twins down to see her at a ceremony.

I did notice that HM has a travel schedule that might exhaust a woman much younger.

DavidBOC said:
I did notice that HM has a travel schedule that might exhaust a woman much younger.
She's the HMerminator.

A well travelled, never ending entity that scours the globe embracing those that wish to uphold the heritage of their forefathers and embrace being a civilised people.

Which is why America isn't allowed to join.

Ulster_Rifleman said:
Gearspotter said:
Don't waste your money on blood group patches. Medics won't look at them. Before you are given any blood they would blood type match you first.
Seconded
Great - talk about scotching the chance of a wind up!

We could have got him to have a really crap tattoo!

Gremlin said:
Ulster_Rifleman said:
Gearspotter said:
Seconded

As a medic I always checked tats for blood groups saved time and money on that old x match bollox. If you get your NOK as well the AGC will use that for noticas.

cbgramc said:
Gremlin said:
Ulster_Rifleman said:
Gearspotter said:
Seconded

As a medic I always checked tats for blood groups saved time and money on that old x match bollox. If you get your NOK as well the AGC will use that for noticas.
Would 'Mum' suffice or do they need more detail?

FiveAlpha said:
therealbigdizzle said:
I doubt we'll ever find a UBACS with your zap No. on it.
nope, you won't.

why would you be finding my personal kit anyway?

Didnt want to start a new thread, and since this is about patches I thought where better than to tag it on here.

I have seen some patches with 'UK' on them, last time I went anywhere sandy we were told to us 'GBR' as 'UK' refered to troops from Ukraine. Is this not true?

Cheers in advance.

That's the correct marking for the CBRN suits, I've also seen the UK marking albeit with a small union flag/jack.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Taff49 The NAAFI Bar 113
B Weapons, Equipment & Rations 25
Jip Travolta The Intelligence Cell 27