blood clots kill yanks

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by quiller, Oct 7, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. WASHINGTON - Unexplained blood clots are among the reasons a number of U.S. soldiers in Operation Iraqi Freedom have died from sudden illnesses, an investigation by United Press International has found.

In addition to NBC News Correspondent David Bloom, who died in April of a blood clot in his lung after collapsing south of Baghdad, the Pentagon has told families that blood clots caused two soldiers to collapse and die. At least eight other soldiers have also collapsed and died from what the military has described as non-combat-related causes.

http://www.military.com/NewsContent?file=FL_mystery_100703

2. Hey thank you for that link. That was interesting reading on those clots which could be from anything.
    That's funny, I had my anthrax shots back in the '70s.

3. The only clot round here is you XXX

4. theres nothing dodgy about anthrax jabs, people think that these jabs are new and never been tested, think again, for years people working in the tanning industry (not essex girls nipping in for a quick 1/2 hour on the sun bed) abatoirs etc.. have all had to have these jabs, dont see them dropping like flies. its got to be those MREs, too much fat yank calorie scoff causing blood clots to form in their fat lined hearts which break away and lodge in their lungs therefore killing them. maybe america can use this as an excuse for invading some other third world country (with massive oil reserves), for perhaps making the little wrappers that the m&ms come in.
    a lot of americans in Iraq have been dying from sudden illness recently, mainly caused by flying schrapnel and speeding bits of lead, not fancy a trip over Jake? im sure all members of arrse would chip in for the ticket.

5. An article this week also tells of an investigation into the high rate of US suicides in Iraq-up to 3 times normal. Can't imagine why that might be?

6. Hear Hear Theatreman!

And in addition (lest some of you start believing the tosh that the papers are publishing about the anthrax side effects) the product used by the American is different to that used in the UK. Am bored with the relentless hype - but if any of you have specific questions/concerns about the jab, PM me and I'll send you the relevant info.