Blood Boiling!!!!!

Fcuking French!!!!   :mad:

UK GRAVES DESECRATED

A British military cemetery in France has been desecrated with anti-war graffiti.

The memorial at Etaples, near Boulogne, was daubed in red paint with the insults "Rosbeefs (British) go home", "Saddam will win and he will make you bleed".

Another said: "Dig up your rubbish, it is contaminating our soil."

French officials said opposition to war in Iraq was no excuse for venting hatred.

The vandalism was discovered by workers at the site who then set to work to remove the paint.

They had to grind down the stone to remove the shadow of the words left behind.

Peter Francis, of the Commonwealth War Graves Commission, said the incident was "particularly foul".

"The reaction of the people who found it was shock, upset and disgust, which was our reaction as well," he said.

"I think that was also the reaction of the local people and the French authorities."

Some 11,000 British servicemen and women are buried at the cemetery, most of whom died defending France in WWI.

Fresh from Sky news, Picture at:

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-12278816,00.html

We should exile George Galloway, MP for Baghdad East there so he can eat cheese ans surrender with his mates.

Ventress

LE

And I thought the Iraqis were bad enough wrecking the CWGC cemeteries in Baghdad and Basra.

Unbeleiveable- That they can desecrate a Cemetery of servicemen that fell defending their territory against an aggressor!

Having been a regular WW1 battlefield tourer, I will take great pleasure of reminding the French of their behaviour in Etaples. I only hope those who did it are found and flogged.

I found it staggering that people cannot find other ways of expressing an opinion, these are places relatives come to honour their family and to see it defaced like this is beyond the Pale.

Bring back Henry V!

This says it all

Correct me if i'm wrong but even the Germans in WWII left the Cemetaries alone.

Like every one else this really pis*es me off!

Don`t blame every Frenchman for the actions of one French yob .
There have been plenty of war memorials in this country damaged by British yobs .

Bring back the birch !

It is serious, but it's descending into F-words and understandably so

However, the Crapauds, have expressed their horror as well, and are launching an investigation tout de suite.

Net result, this thread gets moved to the NAFFI bar, so people can express their disgust Weapons Free.

PTP, are you losing it?  Or declaring your own style of democracy on ARRSE?

Lipstick, like I've said before, I’m masturbating for peace.  Hence I haven't the fooking energy to logon.

Have all my Christmas's come at once?

A yank in the Naafi bar, a civvy Yank at that. ;D

I cannot believe that you dudes have turned a very patriotically thread into something of a sexual orientation. Yeah albeit the Naafi Bar, but start a new fcuking thread.  Christ fella's what those b*stards have done today is fcuking appaling. Might be one youth responsible but sod that, tell that to the families of the fallen who year after year make the journey across. Fcuk the French and all that they stand for. Bring back the b*stard guillotine.  Where's Louis VIV?  

Ventress

LE
Don`t blame every Frenchman for the actions of one French yob .
There have been plenty of war memorials in this country damaged by British yobs .

Bring back the birch !

Typical reply from you then!- Defend the ba$tards!

Well, everyone is totally miffed at this, hence why I gave out the direct website to email the President of France (albeit, moved to the NAFFI bar by the Fuehrer PTP).   No point in venting your frustration here on ARRSE, when you can actually send an email to the top echelons of French Government and tell them what you really think of the defacement, and any other thing that rattles your cage about France and the French.  I for one will never, ever, set foot in France (intentionally) again.  I will not, if possible, buy French products again.  This is not a knee jerk reaction to the past few days or weeks, but because of the continuous attitude from our supposive allies against Britain constantly over the last 100 years or so.  Fcuk em.

http://www.elysee.fr/ang/ecrire/mail_.htm

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T The NAAFI Bar 8
P Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0
Jip Travolta The Intelligence Cell 27