blood and piss

OK, so, having yoghurt-knitting hippie tendencies I try to use non-disposable SanPro where possible. And I am prepared to discuss why and how and so on... This has led to me having to explain why I don't like tampons.

Apart from the environmental aspect, and their tendency to cause TSS, one argument I have used is that I don't really like having to get hold of a urine-soaked tampon string for removal purposes. When I said this once I was told that urine is no more 'dirty' than blood, and that I should get over it.

Well, fair enough, but is that true? I mean, I don't mind sucking a cut on my finger, but I wouldn't want to lick my own urine off my hand, frankly.

P.S. If anyone would like a GMail account, PM me with an email address where I can send an invitation. If you don't know what one is, I'm sure someone will tell you but you probably wouldn't want one.

Well, this is a new one. An open invite to discuss menstruation with someone i dont even know. Pull the bloody string woman and stop being such a wuss, is only a bit of pish.

Boney

Oh, I don't use tampons any more*; this is just a discussion about bodily fluids...

Just thought I'd add to the gross-out factor by explaining the context a bit :)

*Not because I'm too old, btw, I use alternative stuff. 8)

Not comfortable discussing GMail either then? :wink:

Sheesh, it's far too easy to faze you people :roll:

8O 8O 8O Just had to check my web address to see if I'm still on ARRSE now this one is new

You should get out more.

And you've really never heard of GMail? 8O

Snow_White said:
You should get out more.

And you've really never heard of GMail? 8O
That's the new account with the 1Gb inbox yes? or have I been misinformed?

Snow_White said:
OK, so, having yoghurt-knitting hippie tendencies I try to use non-disposable SanPro where possible. And I am prepared to discuss why and how and so on... This has led to me having to explain why I don't like tampons.

Apart from the environmental aspect, and their tendency to cause TSS, one argument I have used is that I don't really like having to get hold of a urine-soaked tampon string for removal purposes. When I said this once I was told that urine is no more 'dirty' than blood, and that I should get over it.

Well, fair enough, but is that true? I mean, I don't mind sucking a cut on my finger, but I wouldn't want to lick my own urine off my hand, frankly.

P.S. If anyone would like a GMail account, PM me with an email address where I can send an invitation. If you don't know what one is, I'm sure someone will tell you but you probably wouldn't want one.
Are you mad?? Or just w*ankered

Snow_White said:

Not as much as we dislike sucking on a p*ss soaked Tampon string. :D

And you thought you could gross-out the Bern? bring it on Snow White, no-one, but no-one goes any lower than me....

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
You dislike it Bernie......?

Weirdo !

:twisted:

Snow_White wrote:
And you've really never heard of GMail?

That's the new account with the 1Gb inbox yes? or have I been misinformed?
That would be the one. Anyway, if you want to try it I have five invitations left.

Are you mad?? Or just w*ankered
Neither. What makes you think I might be?

Not as much as we dislike sucking on a p*ss soaked Tampon string.

And you thought you could gross-out the Bern? bring it on Snow White, no-one, but no-one goes any lower than me....
Oh, per-lease. I haven't even started yet.

What shall we go with first? The original question posed: relative insanitariness of various bodily fluids? Or perhaps a discussion of the alternatives to disposable SanPro products? Ever heard of the keeper? (www.menses.co.uk) or washable pads (www.lunapads.com)?

Or we could go with mentrual blood clots, perhaps?

You pick!

I don't know what a Gmail account is.

As to tampons and wet strings and grossing the ARRSE men out.
NO WAY!
It was decided in a very indepth survey not so long ago the best way to remove a tampon to hit the glory was with their teeth.
Anything for a warm wet hooooold it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernie dislikes something to do with bodily fliud exchange??????

What the Fuff?????

Quick call the doctor I think the bouys hit feverpitch!

I remember the tampon thread. Quality. :)

Just thought I'd see what the reaction was to less familiar sanpro :wink:

Can usually get plenty of girls wincing over this stuff.

Oh, and have you read the Erica Jong novel where the whole tampon-removal (yes, with teeth) and subsequent shag-a-thon was covered in all it's delightful, gory detail? It was towards the end of either the second or third book in the 'Fear of Flying' trilogy.

And I really must learn how to use quotes properly sometime.

Latest Threads