blood and piss

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Snow_White, Sep 3, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK, so, having yoghurt-knitting hippie tendencies I try to use non-disposable SanPro where possible. And I am prepared to discuss why and how and so on... This has led to me having to explain why I don't like tampons.

Apart from the environmental aspect, and their tendency to cause TSS, one argument I have used is that I don't really like having to get hold of a urine-soaked tampon string for removal purposes. When I said this once I was told that urine is no more 'dirty' than blood, and that I should get over it.

Well, fair enough, but is that true? I mean, I don't mind sucking a cut on my finger, but I wouldn't want to lick my own urine off my hand, frankly.

P.S. If anyone would like a GMail account, PM me with an email address where I can send an invitation. If you don't know what one is, I'm sure someone will tell you but you probably wouldn't want one.
  2. ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
  3. Well, this is a new one. An open invite to discuss menstruation with someone i dont even know. Pull the bloody string woman and stop being such a wuss, is only a bit of pish.

4. So, anyone watching the footy tomorrow? :roll:
  5. Oh, I don't use tampons any more*; this is just a discussion about bodily fluids...

Just thought I'd add to the gross-out factor by explaining the context a bit :)

*Not because I'm too old, btw, I use alternative stuff. 8)
  6. I hope Steven Gerrard plays - the midfield is just not the same without him.
  7. Not comfortable discussing GMail either then? :wink:

Sheesh, it's far too easy to faze you people :roll:
  8. Don't think Hesky will get a game though.
  9. beckham should have a blinder, as i, i expect owen to.
    hope they have the blood red shirts on :evil:
  10. 8O 8O 8O Just had to check my web address to see if I'm still on ARRSE now this one is new
  11. You should get out more.

And you've really never heard of GMail? 8O
  12. Oracle thanks for that, just had to clean off the hobgoblin from my screen :wink: :lol:
  13. That's the new account with the 1Gb inbox yes? or have I been misinformed?
  14. Are you mad?? Or just w*ankered
  15. Not as much as we dislike sucking on a p*ss soaked Tampon string. :D

And you thought you could gross-out the Bern? bring it on Snow White, no-one, but no-one goes any lower than me....