blondey looking for a pen pal! :) x

hey u lot! im a blonde 22 year old from south coast, looking to get chatting to a few of u, so if anyone is looking for a pen pal let me know! :D

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Hi I am..........................Nah, I can't! Must be mellowing in my old age!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Giggedy giggedy giggedy.

I need a massage baby; you do massages?

Jo Jo, the rules are that you post a picture of yourself, (pref Naked) with a note saying hello to Arrse.

Then we will consider giving you everything you need.............. your wants are a different matter!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Biped said:
Giggedy giggedy giggedy.

I need a massage baby; you do massages?
Well, yes, I do, but it would cost you an awful lot!

Just a minute Jo Jo, before you post those pictures of yoursellf, let me adjust my screen resolution to 8000 x 6000 and whack a couple of ACROs under my desk.

wevers said:
Ignore them nasty men and come and sit on my knee :twisted:

Ignore the groomer, why go for a knee, when I can offer a face to sit on? ;)

Just noticed you are in Brighton, so can you confirm you are actually a girlie? otherwise, Jarrod might have to take this one.

Why are they always blonde? Why not "GWAR with fat gut, freckles, greasy hair and bad personal hygeine seeks bloke to sh@g her senseless"?

I mean FFS she would STILL get a sh@g on her :twisted: e

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
A blonde asks for pen pals and she get 10 responses.

A 16 year old Pole does the same and get over 40.

Perverts the lot of you!

Jo Jo do you spit or swallow? It would be preferable if you were female but I will take anything I can get. Also are you at all connected to the thread '16 year old polish girl looking for pen pal?'

Gren said:
wevers said:

Just noticed you are in Brighton, so can you confirm you are actually a girlie? otherwise, Jarrod might have to take this one.
Gren, why would you want a gay lorry driver from Brighton to sit on your face? :twisted:

Things must have changed - when I was at Sandbags the Drill Sgt (Fat Stan the Drill Man - a Gren) would have actively discouraged that sort of thing. 8)

rickshaw-major said:
Gren said:
wevers said:

Gren, why would you want a gay lorry driver from Brighton to sit on your face? :twisted:

Things must have changed - when I was at Sandbags the Drill Sgt (Fat Stan the Drill Man - a Gren) would have actively discouraged that sort of thing. 8)
Really again with the cynicism Rickshaw! :roll:

I'm sure this nice young lady is neither 'gay' nor a 'lorry driver'...

a pickup truck, maybe!

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
rickshaw-major said:
Why are they always blonde? Why not "GWAR with fat gut, freckles, greasy hair and bad personal hygeine seeks bloke to sh@g her senseless"?
Because they are all locked up in Grantham. ...[shudders]

Back to the point though. Who is this fcuker, the one who clearly has nothing better to do that repost the same tired lonely hearts crap under different aliases?

Clearly a speshul needs spacker, but surely there are more imaginative wah's out there?

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
In words of the immortal:

Heallloooo

(Istill thinks this is a wah. There has been to many blondes of late. I want Ginggers)

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Current Affairs, News and Analysis 1
S Lonely Hearts 177
leeanne Lonely Hearts 247