Blonde busty civvy female looking for fun

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by Oralqueen, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi to you all, I'm described perfectly by my user name. I'm just over the 40 mark, blonde, busty and looking for some fun and whatever else happens with British Forces males. I don't have any great preferences regarding age, looks or marital status I just want to meet a fit man and have a good time.

Get back to me if you think you can accommodate my needs.

2. Got to be a wah

3. This is blatantly a squaddie wind-up. Surely.

4. I think a fire extinguisher right up your hoop would be required to accommodate your needs.

5. Shall we form a disorderly cue on a first come first served or do paper, rock sisures to work out the running order?

6. BTW, are you a man or a woman?

7. As long as we don't end up running and needing a GP visit after?

8. Have we had a request for a gash shot yet

9. Do you swallow or are you a show-off and gargle

10. Question how bigs your C0Ck??? considering by your username??? :D

11. The first thing you need to do is get a picture of yourself up on here.
    Preferably wearing stockings, sussies and an assault vest.
    And then one showing your gash obviously.

12. Mum, stop it - I'll tell Dad & that's just going to upset him again

13. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

You say all these nice things now but it will be "missed my period" and child payments before you know it

Edited because I was a mong and spelt things wrong and I couldn't live with myself

14. I am most definetely a female, and I will get a picture up as soon as I can, unable to upload one at the moment due to censoring by the ICT department at work. I am a Secretary, wear a nice posh suit and crisp white shirts that show my nipples when I am cold. I have lovely large boobs that need sucking and pinching.

If somebody wants my personal hotmail address pm me please. Oh and by the way I am useless at slang talk so if you reply to me please may I have long hand as much as possible please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.