Blonde busty civvy female looking for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to you all, I'm described perfectly by my user name. I'm just over the 40 mark, blonde, busty and looking for some fun and whatever else happens with British Forces males. I don't have any great preferences regarding age, looks or marital status I just want to meet a fit man and have a good time.

Get back to me if you think you can accommodate my needs.

Got to be a wah

I think a fire extinguisher right up your hoop would be required to accommodate your needs.

Oralqueen said:
Hi to you all, I'm described perfectly by my user name. I'm just over the 40 mark, blonde, busty and looking for some fun and whatever else happens with British Forces males. I don't have any great preferences regarding age, looks or marital status I just want to meet a fit man and have a good time.

Get back to me if you think you can accommodate my needs.
Question how bigs your C0Ck??? considering by your username??? :D

The first thing you need to do is get a picture of yourself up on here.
Preferably wearing stockings, sussies and an assault vest.
And then one showing your gash obviously.

Mum, stop it - I'll tell Dad & that's just going to upset him again

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
You say all these nice things now but it will be "missed my period" and child payments before you know it

Edited because I was a mong and spelt things wrong and I couldn't live with myself

I am most definetely a female, and I will get a picture up as soon as I can, unable to upload one at the moment due to censoring by the ICT department at work. I am a Secretary, wear a nice posh suit and crisp white shirts that show my nipples when I am cold. I have lovely large boobs that need sucking and pinching.

If somebody wants my personal hotmail address pm me please. Oh and by the way I am useless at slang talk so if you reply to me please may I have long hand as much as possible please.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oralqueen said:
Oh and by the way I am useless at slang talk so if you reply to me please may I have long hand as much as possible please.
Is that "code" like wizards sleeve or "good at A levels"

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Quick, hide this from OFaH.

If this isn't a wah, it is certainly an excellent opportunity for venereal disease. If there is an outbreak at Colly in the next few months then we'll know she got lucky!

Oralqueen said:
I am most definetely a female
Perhaps you resemble a female now, but how long has it been since your op?
Oh, and as it appears to be the topic du jour, do you like dogs? Let me rephrase that, do you really like dogs?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Status
Not open for further replies.