Blokes Who Would Get It

Besides Gunny and CC of course.

Why are you telling us THAT Dale?! If Dave Gahan registered here you would probably log on with sixteen of your identities and rip into him to make yourself feel better you fücking loser....

HUGH GRANT !!!!!!!

i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him .......................................

Oh thanks Dizzy :(

:D

So would you. Now I'd better phone Jennifer Aniston and break the bad news to her :(

I take it from the 678 views of only 9 posts that I'm not the only bloke here who keeps checking this thread in case they nominate me?

I think so too. Still, at least she used to phone and email when she was away on location , unlike certain other people what I could mention , who ain't brunette :)

//

No RTFQ , it's just Dizzy looking in to make sure I know which side my Biscuits AB are buttered on :D

David Beckham (doesnt metter that he cant string a sentance together, he wont need to speak)
George Clooney
Nigel Harmen
Tommy Walsh
Vinny Jones
Frank Skinner
Kilroy

from arrse...

Papa Lazaroo
Hitler
PTP (after dizzy has had him of course, just give it a wipe first)
Antphillip
Ady
Mdn (again after Cait!)

Actually theres loads of u so ill just say if u are a man you'd get it!

Oh and Minxy your not a man but you'd get it too! xx

TrollyDolly said:
from arrse...

Papa Lazaroo
Hitler
PTP (after dizzy has had him of course, just give it a wipe first)
Antphillip
Ady
Mdn (again after Cait!)

Actually theres loads of u so ill just say if u are a man you'd get it!

Oh and Minxy your not a man but you'd get it too! xx
SULKING........

oops i seem to have got my priorities wrong,

Hitler u are above papa

and Gunny you are there too sorry a little fairy must have accidently rubbed your name off before i pressed submit, I did put u on there Honest!

Well there you go, barring MDN and and PTP, some more of us have made the list. Hurrah. Now, RTFQ, the views will go up even further as we wait to see if this is supported or rejected by the masses :D.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Gunny -

No need to sulk - would you like to be on a list that contains Tommy Walsh, Kilroy, and Frank Skinner - not to mention MDN :)