Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Dale the snail, Jan 25, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right girls - its our turn.

Who would you most like to spend a couple of hours "horizontal" with? You are not limited to one choice only, but you can't have them all at the same time, and you may have to share - so check their diaries first.

Me first: Johnny Knoxville :wink:
  2. *~*~* Ally McCoist *~*~*
  3. Er, don't I get a vote after my 'trousers around ankles' shot, before the CO lost it??
  4. Eh, yeah?
  5. I just added you to the list of blokes who would get it.....

Is that all the thanks I get?

Right - I will change it to Flashy then.
  6. Soz, I misunderstood the question. I thought you were saying 'Gunny', followed by a question. But that's okay. Flash has a bigger penis then me, and he has a large foreskin covering his bulbious helmet. And he can keep it up !!
  7. I see youve stuck true to your schedule today then Gunny? :lol:
  8. BriteGirlie wrote:
    He's got a bit lardy since giving up football, apart from the fact that he's one of patsy kensit's cast off's - you'd be stiring some pretty dodgy poridge there BG 8O
  9. Slighty. But you do have a foreskin far too large for that willy of yours. You could use it as a hood on your jacket !!
  10. Jealousy gets you nowhere! :p

Ahhhh right, I get it,........ we're supposed to choose a virgin are we? :roll:
  11. not at all BG, just someone who hasnt shagged a member of oasis - god knows where meg mathews has been 8O
  12. Although to be perfectly fair to her, she may have humpped the other one :?
  13. i had an interview with a Cav Captain the other day - i would have liked to have got horizontal with him
  14. I wouldnt CIG, the resultant offspring would probably have 3 eyes - old money means in-breeding 8O