Blokes who sit to piss...

First thing I tell the blokes they will do when they come on board any boat I am skippering.

Pissing standing up whilst bouncing in a shitty sea just means piss everywhere.

On land - poofs!
Effin boxheads the lot of them. Unwritten law in Germany.... all men must sit to piss in my bathroom. Fuck that I said, my cock's long enough to not make a mess, we don't sit in England. I'm so uncouth! There is even a growing market in Germany for urinals to install into your bathroom. This is for the emancipated man who demands to stand!
Its PC, innit!? My Wife can be glad that I only shit infront of the crapper on occasion, or heave up all over the walls. If she does nt clean it up, at least the dogs will.
I only resort to it when i either have a hard on or shortly after having had a hard on, the only two occasions where its impossible to judge the direction and trajectory of piss.
Nothing wrong with a lazy wee first thing in the morning, still asleep at that point and can't be bothered to aim. All other times of the day though, the manly thing to do is stand up to pee and of course, leave the seat in the upright position. Some times when I feel like annoying the Mrs, I'll lift the seat up after a sit down with the newspaper jobbie. :)
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The NAAFI Bar 12
Bravo_Bravo Army Reserve 2
BedIn AGC, RAPTC and SASC 33