Blokes anoying habits - WIMMIN onnly

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by liz_the_nurse, Oct 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok Girlies, Lets express ourselves....

Blokes annoying habits -

Never wearing matching clothes, inability to crap straight down the toilet (its always gotta land at the back of the pan), cant hold an arguement, never listen, cant shop, cant cook, .....

2. Toilet seat always up. I know it's a cliche, but it's so true and if it's down their's always a urine splash at the back. Dirty b*ggers.

3. IGNORE ME, IM A MAN AND CLEARLY CANNOT READ THE TITLE TO THIS THREAD.

4. IGNORE ME, IM A MAN AND CLEARLY CANNOT READ THE TITLE TO THIS THREAD.

5. Boys! You have your own thread to post on about women! Geroff ours! ;-)

Mmmm men....
    One of the worst has to be the brain dulling ability to watch golf and/or snooker on TV for hours!! Grrrr
    Never reading instruction manuals "You think I don't know how to put this together" etc

I'll be thinking of some more later!

6. Liz, Poopy, BBC and any other big lasses on the site, try not to make the predictable Vibrator/Bloke comparisons please................vibrators don't buy you a bag of chips after sex, nor do they buy you chips in order to get sex.

And you all look like your quite partial to a bag of chips.

IGNORE ME, IM A MAN AND CLEARLY CANNOT READ THE TITLE TO THIS THREAD.

7. Get off our thread you horrible little man :roll:

8. As mentioned prevously, the inability to use the indicator whilst driving, and not understanding the difference between a FB and a relationship;
    not admitting when they're lost despite taking 2 hours to do a ten minute journey via 'the short cut/quick way/back roads';
    no foreplay or lack of the evidence of the sexual prowess you boasted that you had;
    the 'breathing-in-your-stomach' thing when a nice woman walks pass, it doesn't suddenly make me think you're a slim nubile creature - especially when yer face stars going red through lack of lung activity;
    and just being alive.

Alright, alright I was kiddin on the last one :D

9. IGNORE ME, IM A MAN AND CLEARLY CANNOT READ THE TITLE TO THIS THREAD.

10. Just to set the record straight

Toilet seats....

you need them down

we need them up

do we complain you leave them down all the time?

No

so shut up with the nagging about the crapper!

Rincewind out

11. they edit your posts without your permission to try to make you look dumb!

12. No need to edit yours then OB. You're doing a great job all on your own.

13. IGNORE ME, IM A MAN AND CLEARLY CANNOT READ THE TITLE TO THIS THREAD.

14. Rince go back to your thread - this is our opportunity (without the input of the arrse stallions!) to have a moan! :lol:

Ohhh I agree with you Myssl, the boasting about the sexual prowess thing but not delivering when it comes to it - verrrrry annoying!

15. OHH how could I forget - when you are ill or suspect you are ill (and I'm not talking about a little ache or cough) NOT going to the doctors/consultant/medical adviser/etc :roll:

What is up with that? So we can put on yer headstone "HE DIDN'T LISTEN WHEN I SAID TO GET IT CHECKED OUT - STUBBORN GIT" :!: