Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Bloke on the Range videos

1531775751294.png

I

Thought you'd have hung out for six months. I'm impressed and slightly joyous of heart at how quickly you succumbed to the attraction of old webbing and musty uniforms. :)

Be patient, and you'll see why the sudden haste. I had an unmovable deadline. More in a couple of weeks ;)

There is something about those old pistols that I love. Not that they are spectacularly great shooters or anything, but rather they give that glimpse into the evolution of the semi-auto.

Can't remember where the discussion was had, but I've had the opportunity to film a cutaway C1A1 and there is indeed no primary extraction :)

Actually, that was fascinating with much that I had never heard before. On a slightly less serious note I thought the primary Swiss defence was their prices which no belligerent could possible afford. As an aside, I am shocked that there was graffiti on the wall behind you. How could that possibly be as I remember my short time in Switzerland as being on a continuous prevention of a desire to litter.