Bloke jailed for faking Tracy Emin Works.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by re-stilly, Oct 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How in the fuck do you get caught faking a load of shite that Emin churns out.

Emin Said

What a load of horse crap that woman talks.

Oh and yes I would, from behind, as I wouldn't want to look at the face.
  2. I hope that his sentence reflected what a tasteless cunt he is. Mind you, it must have been pretty easy to copy anything she ever produced.
  3. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

Her shites only made money because that lunatic, thick, married to Nigella, cnut, Saachi is a dickhead,and pays her vast amounts of wonger for her second hand personal toiletry/bedding/camping equipment,
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Fuck me - he made about £50,000 by selling used johnnies and beer glasses full of butt ends, simply by pretending they were hers?

Bloke deserves a fucking medal for initiative and ingenuity if you ask me. As for her, she should be jailed for crimes agaist art and the people who buy her shit should be sterilised so that their stupidity does not plunge the human genome to unspeakable lows in the future of mankind.

Yes, I would do her; with a JCB.
  5. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

There is more than enough original Emin 'artwork' without some cnut faking the stuff. Still if it 'hurt' and 'upset' her then not all bad.
  6. It's a bit rich punishing the guy for producing fakes when she's been pretending to be an "artist" for so long.

Talentless cow....

7. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Its all in the eye of the beholder Rodders. Mine eyes doth behold that its shite but there are idiots out there - some people actually voted for the oaf Brown...
  8. To be honest,when I saw the fakes on TV,they actually looked better than the 'originals'. As for our 'Trace' being an artist,WTF?????

Why not ask that Ex-RAF,rugby playing,bacon sandwich lovin,Brian Sewell what he thinks of her "Work",light blue touch paper,and retire.

She is garbage,it's all down to "The Emperors New Clothes" syndrome,I have paintings my kid did in nursery school,that make her look sick!