Bloke had sex with his mates 16YO daughter

Just noticed my post count is that dreaded number - couldn't risk leaving it on that.

If it was my mate and my daughter he'd be dangling from a lampost by his bollox by now.
16 year old is still a kid as far as I'm concerned.

I would insert a pedo joke,
but she above the age, hoo humm what a dilemma hey

she wanted it, he gave it to her

no guilt job done and ask for more if she good/fit :)
her next boyfriend will appreciate the knowledge you passed on to her :)

I doubt she's anything special.
Would a stunner really go with a 40+ bloke who:

. . i’ve lost 30 kilo’s in the past 2 months. .
Nearly 5 stone. 8O So he was no stunner himself.

and laughably . . .

. . up against my back stroking my stomach
Fuck me, probably all she could reach. Fat cunt.

I reckon he gets about a 9 on the 'top bloke' scale, but minus 6 for it being his mate's daughter. Just not done, old chap.

If it'd been his boss's or the prick next door's then straight 6's for both technical merit and artistic impression.

No.....totally out of order, he needs to get a reality check from a Double barrelled shotgun!!! He is 40 for f*cks sake, she is 16!!!!! No excuse!! especially when he is so close to the family to start with!!! he probably has flippin underwear older than she is!!!

Nope!! punch him in the guts with a JCB and set fire to his feet!!

King_Chimp said:
No.....totally out of order, he needs to get a reality check from a Double barrelled shotgun!!! He is 40 for f*cks sake, she is 16!!!!! No excuse!! especially when he is so close to the family to start with!!! he probably has flippin underwear older than she is!!!

i like your punishment methods, but it lacking finess?!

jagman said:
If it was my mate and my daughter he'd be dangling from a lampost by his bollox by now.
You might think she's a kid mate but she can make me come like a broken Mr Whipy machine. Don't know who taught her that twisty wrist thing she does but it's just super.

From what I read plus the blog etc this would appear to have happened 'down under' i.e. in the colonies.

I am sure it is common practice there to shag anything with a pulse, I am surprised he waited until she was 16. At least the local wildlife can breathe a sigh of relief for a while.

techgerman said:
King_Chimp said:

i like your punishment methods, but it lacking finess?!

Finess has never been my strong point!! but i suppose you could use the JCB Jackhammer fitting on the JCB to hammer his sphincter after the pair of pyro slippers had been applied!!

Job done!!

Mitchthebar said:
Spotted this and wondered what you lot would make of it....
I curious as to how you came across this nine-month-old dit. I'm guessing you googled "sex with sixteen year old Australian girl", which just makes me wonder what you have been up to. Maybe you have something you want to share with us.

jagman said:
Have to play devil's advocate and point out that 16 is not a kid in the fashion you make out to be, she would already have broken through puberty and in olden days would be married and having kids. What you're angling from is social moral stance, not of biology and reality of natural order.
Saying that, he also shagged her on the spur of the moment not giving a toss or being aware of who it was, and it was only the one time, so who gives a monkey's left nipple?

Joe_Private said:
Mitchthebar said:
Spotted this and wondered what you lot would make of it....
I curious as to how you came across this nine-month-old dit. I'm guessing you googled "sex with sixteen year old Australian girl", which just makes me wonder what you have been up to. Maybe you have something you want to share with us.
Strangely enough, I was looking at the thread about the Aussie female cop who got sacked for trying to shag her colleagues and I spotted it in a list of other topics on the blog site.

I google much weirder things than that, but I'm not giving away any secrets to you lot. :)

Sadly a lot of young girls (say 16) with a bit of make up can look a lot older, and can get guys in trouble.

Oh no wait, this is the NAAFI, no room for reason.

Fair play to him.

Lets be honest, if you're out for the count and wake up with some young bird spooning you and stroking your stomach, you aren't going to tell her to get the fuck away are you...

GrizzlyPanda said:
jagman said:
Have to play devil's advocate and point out that 16 is not a kid in the fashion you make out to be, she would already have broken through puberty and in olden days would be married and having kids. What you're angling from is social moral stance, not of biology and reality of natural order.
Saying that, he also shagged her on the spur of the moment not giving a toss or being aware of who it was, and it was only the one time, so who gives a monkey's left nipple?
My bold. What do you mean in olden days? Round here she could be nearly a grandmother by that age.