Bloke finds missus working in brothel

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by msr, Jan 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

A Polish bloke got a bit of a shock when he decided to nip out to a brothel - his missus was among the establishment's employees.

According to tabloid Super Express, the woman had been earning extra cash on the side while hubby thought she was working in a store in a nearby town. He told the paper: "I was dumbfounded. I thought I was dreaming."

The couple, married for 14 years, are now apparently divorcing. Whether he is dumping her for working as a strumpet or she is ditching him for soliciting the services of strumpets is not noted.

2. Oh high love! I just popped in here for a paper and a packet of fags!
  3. Hey cernunnos, whens the next installment of your crackingly hilarious life?

4. After my blob drys up!
  5. Typical double standards of the Catholics.
  6. did he still have to pay?
  7. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

This happened to a friend of mine.

In frankfurt a brit IT guy started dating and later married a hooker (who he reformed).

at some stage she decided she'd go back to Poland for a couple of weeks holiday.

He and a few mates beered up went to Sudfest (by the bridge if you're interested) and as he climbs out of the taxi in the car park who do you think starts screaming abuse at him - his wife from one of the brothel window's.

Her complaint was he was coming in.

His was that she was supposed to be visiting her mum in Poland not working in her old knocking shop.

they're still together.
  8. I hope he did the honourable thing, went in and did four of her colleagues in the jaccuzzi, before asking for it to be put on her tab!
  9. Chap in my old unit decided he'd fallen in love with one of the local ladies of the night, took her flowers and everything, so of course, we did the honourable thing and took him there one night, and promptly took it in turns to hang out of the back of her, he wasnt best impressed.

edited for bratty like fingers
  10. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

That your missus is it mucker? Yeah, had her. [aaannnd ruuuuuunn]
  11. hmmmm, think of all those fantasies he could have lived out, 3 some with his missus and another hooker etc....

lucky barsteward probably got a family discount as well ;)
  12. It's a good job he didn't go down to the end of the corridoor, through the velvet curtains (remember Mon Cheries) because her mother and his daughter were twos up with a Nazi.