Bloke chopping his Knobber off!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cpl_ripper, Jan 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i am crossing my legs as i write 8O

2. 8O oh.. my.. god..

3. 8O what the fu"k is that sh"t i cant say how fuc"ed up that is, i need to throw up. What was he smoking? any bloke with a brain would NOT do that sh"t, anyone think his wife/girlfriend caught him in bed with another woman,tied him up, drugged him and cut off his diamond cutter? b*llox to that!
    he'll feel that in the morning!

aaaaaaahhhhhhhh your ok main muscle you didnt need to see that, did you, no, i'am glad your ok its going to be fine dont worry........ :roll:

4. the voodoo doll worked then :wink:

jeeezus 8O Holding crotch in recognition

5. i say he got caught playing away and she used subliminal messaging to get him to do the job for her!

and let THAT be a lesson to you all!!!!!!

MWHAHAHahahahhahahahahaha :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Beebs x

6. Good story in local paper today - "Man rips own head off after tsunami shock" - attached one end of rope to tree, other to head and drove off in his car. Came off in a one-r apparently. No pictures though.

Original (if undoubtedly tragic), no?

7. This is sick and wrong. No one should watch this. Ever. :?

8. understands why CC deleted my pic I posted cos it was sick BUT on thinking bout it, ive seen worse in the naafi.
    OK fair do's adios X

9. no no no no no no it's all wrong. And don't let anyone make you think anything different - no no no no it's all wrong.....

10. Stupid question.
    Where's all the Blood?
    john
    I am no medical man but I have always understood that to becum erect the willy is pumped up by Blood.
    I stand to be corrected.

11. Did you not notice that the sick fcuk had wrapped a bunch of rubber bands around his shaft?

The only thing missing was the 9mm through the brain, too bad he didn't cut his ball bag off at least he would not be a threat to the gene pool

12. Mine's gone into hiding.

How do you remove vomit from a keyboard :?: 8O

13. Throw it in the bin and buy a new one :D

14. Rubber bands OK but shirley sum blood ?
    john