Blogs

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by The-Lord-Flasheart, Sep 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a quicky.

It's probably a software limitation but is there a way to hide blogs from 'troll screened' persons?

What I mean is, as most will no doubt be aware, some 'members' are invisible to the populas due to their medication/retardedness/IQ but their posts still show up in the blog. I know that we don't have to read them as we can choose to ignore but some people still seem to have a 'voice' in the blog. Not too fussed but I would prefer not to be able to even see them on a facility that can be a useful diary for some.

Failing that, anyone know of a cheap hitman in the South Wales area?

2. Yeah, I do

Allun "The Assassin" Evans from Abercumsukum.

3. Flash get over it and grow up you cant have everything your own way .
    for fcuk's sake from what that person have wrote in the blog section she as wrote some bloody good blogs and raised awareness on a lot of military issues .
    If you dont like what that person as wrote then dont go in that part of arrse just like we say to the members who complain about the naffi .

Give the woman a break at least she is behaving her self not acting like a **** like you

4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I call troll on that one

5. beat me to it

6. Oh nice one - the familiar bizarre use of the English language... :roll: Troll cloak it please!

7. As much as I value your opinion and point of view, I cannot agree that 'she wrote some bloody good blogs'. What she has done is copy and paste from elsewhere so as to appear to be connected. If you have the means, please advise said person to go elsewhere.

8. It makes no difference where she got her sources from at least she as got off her arrse and done something that is all you ever do is slag her off .
    Get a fcuking grip and stop stalking her .

Yes we know all the history between you both ,But she is self disciplined to keep her self to her self so why cant you leave her alone .

May be you should be concentrating more on your wife than lynx02 .

9. Lynx02 i mean jetty, thought you had been sectioned?

10. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

The troll doth protest too much

11. I hope you develop horrific cancer for real and die Chubb.

Then you won't have to lie about it.

12. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Does raise a valid point though. When it couldn't be seen, the site was swimming along. Give it visibility, even in a limited sphere, and it all kicks off again. Someone give spunkymonkey a nudge, and put 20p in his slot :D

13. Oh dear. Look what I appear to have caught in my net.... :roll:

14. Completely agree mate. Doesn't hurt to purge every now and then.

15. Do we have any FAO's who can direct a strike onto Pentwyn in South Wales?