Blogs Tab

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by HHH, Apr 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HHH

HHH LE

I see there is a new blogs forum in the tabs at the top of the page for anyone interested.
  2. What's a blog???
  3. HHH

HHH LE

Something I don't do as I'm too boring !
  4. Blogs is wot some people writes on the assumption that other people find wot they write is worth reading. Most blogs are shit. Occasionally you get a good one but I cant post any links cos I got a bollocking last year for posting a pussy shot.
  5. And should this interest others, they ve just erected a new "Give-way" sign at the end of our street. The older one was somewhat faded and you could barely read the "Give way" on it, let alone see the red and white colours, the red had turned a sort of pinkish hue, and the white had a slight yellowishness to it.
  6. That's awesome! You should start a blog about it.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. HHH

HHH LE

But you were interested enough to read AND post!

In fact I'm going to use the new button beside the report button to blog your post!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

One minute it's threatening rain here, the next it's sunny. I wish the Govt. Dept. for Weather would make its' mind up. My laptop needs charging. I know a REME chap called Barry.
  9. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Thanks HHH - the blog came back to haunt us.
  10. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Eh? My Blog button's gone. Hooray! It nudged my Last 50 button to the right and being a chap of repetition I kept clicking the wrong button.
  11. Can I use terms like Pa*£,or Gibsons dog,or Good Golli on a blog site???

Edited to add,,Not going to find out now am I,the bugger has gone walkies....
  12. There really are some appallingly bad blogs in Internetshire, ones which actually make the reader cringe whilst reading them. Those people with a more psychological edge would probably call the blog authors self advertising turds.

Like this:

Thin Pinstriped Line