Blogs from Iraq

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by marked, Jan 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do any other users know of anyone serving in Iraq who is regularly producing a blogs about what life is like there? If so, can you give me the URLs -- and are they subject to censorship? Thanks
  3. OMG muthafacking journo alert.

Fack off journo and do some REAL work you ******* bum!
  4. I've got a story for you jorno its about this jonro who came and posted on ARRSE and got toasted and he never came back again.

Then again it could be a jorno walt.
  5. I know about a bloke who has tourettes and his tic is triggered by stupid questions!

You fcuking, w anker, s hit cnut fcukwit, fcuk off, fcuker fcuk!!!!!!

6. arniesairsoft should help you pal
  7. <Rant mode on>
    You cnut. Get out there and ask them what it's like face to face. And you can quote me you piece of sh1t.
    <Rant mode standby>

Might cheer some of you up:
    "Mirror" journo in pub few years back down in Kingsand (Cornwall), down to buy up property for his Chardonnay sloshing Notting Hill mates. Gets chummy, buys everyone drinks.
    Gets fcuking good shoeing from resident Tri Service drinkers when reason for visit ( and "profession") comes clear.
    Oh. It. Was. Goooood. Apparently.
  8. Thank you all very much indeed for taking the time to respond. Fascinating insight, hugely useful. Would love to buy you all a glass of Chardonnay some time, except that Sauvignon is such a more interesting grape.
  9. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Foolish foolish person, do you not realise blogging requires both free time and access to the net. Either would be nice but both together ffs dream on!
  10. Even your sarcasm is crap, fcuk off boring cnut!
  11. Fair point, but how come the Americans can get away with it?
  12. If you have to ask that then you've just truly busted yourself
  13. Kindly expand, amplify.
  14. If these gentlemen 'Kindly expand' anything of yours you would have neither the ability or the inclination to return and ask them silly questions that are bone........

Gentlemen please......

Beebs x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.