Blocking users

Chaps,
Rather than blocking users for 24 hrs, you can put any number you want in up to something very large (try 24000). Log them in the Bat Cave and I'll delete them at my leisure. Creating them takes far longer than deleting them - especially when I can do hundreds at once!

E

error_unknown

Bad CO said:
Chaps,
Rather than blocking users for 24 hrs, you can put any number you want in up to something very large (try 24000). Log them in the Bat Cave and I'll delete them at my leisure. Creating them takes far longer than deleting them - especially when I can do hundreds at once!
I just did that as a 'holding measure' on the assumption that the real owners would want their names back eventually when we'd got BBs sticky fingers on them. Next time I shall experiment to see how many hours of blocking the programme will accept.

Bad CO said:
You've been unblocked!
Sorry, still blocked. Even tried clearing my cache and restarting my PC, still no go.

Edit: Just had a lovely email conversation with the troll. Apparently taking usernames from other people is not being a troll. Thanks for that Jim (or whatever your real name is).

email deleted - site rules - gco

Likewise:

GCO (after incoherent complaint):

>Hi Jim,
>
>Sorry, I don't really understand your email. Could
>you send a link to whatever has offended you and give
>me a slightly better explanation and I'll do whatever
>necessary to resolve it.

Reply:

You resolve nothing. You are a weak pathetic poor excuse for a man

Now I don't often use smilies but: :lol:

tubbyboy said:
Bad CO said:
You've been unblocked!
Sorry, still blocked. Even tried clearing my cache and restarting my PC, still no go.

Edit: Just had a lovely email conversation with the troll. Apparently taking usernames from other people is not being a troll. Thanks for that Jim (or whatever your real name is).

email deleted - site rules - gco
Sorry :oops:

Latest Threads