Block Chutney Ferrets

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fugly, Jan 3, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

This didnt really cause a stir in the Sigs forum, so i'm offering it out for y'all to fight about.

The main reason males aren't allowed in female accomodation is the threat of rape. But what happens when Pte Barrymore comes back from the town and has the horn? He is living in a block full of potential victims, and is legally allowed to be there!

NB: I have nothing against gays, so save the homophobic comments. What you do in your own time is yours, just don't force it on me. Particularily if "forcing it" on me involves bursting through the door armed with a built-in tea towel holder.

Edit to add: No, the tea towel holder incident has never happened, and is not scarring my psyche!

2. Obviously it has never happened in the female accomodation then?

3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Good point. But what is the ratio of female/female rape compared to male/male rape?

I have no idea myself, just wanted to highlight this concern.

4. Well they could argue that the bummers have been in on the sly since the days of old... & there is only really 3 PARA Mortars who have affected any kind of Geezer on Geezer action that i've heard of...

Fugly mate you should just close your eyes put your fingers in your ears and bite down hard... They will leave you alone soon enough!

5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

But my Emma's are stinging, and i need them to switch fire..........................

6. It would be impossible to compare statistically as the male side of your arguement has only recently taken on more focus.

You must also consider that reported incidents on the male side would be fewer because of the obvious stigma.

7. The WRAC block in Larkhill in the 80's was notorious for it, there was a certain NCO famed for breaking the new girls in

---- Editied once to say "Allegedly" for legal reasons :D ----