BLMF

It seems that BLMF is closing in the new year. A sad day as I had many a good time there and round about.

Late evenings running butt naked around the outside of the Mental Factor whilst under the infuence of cheap Pivo and Stella. :D

I can vaguely recall the look on my Tp Comds face as I ran past his office wearing nothing but floppy and soggy socks. 8O

yeah a thousand plus jobs gone

spacemanspiff said:
Late evenings running butt naked around the outside of the Mental Factor whilst under the infuence of cheap Pivo and Stella. :D

I can vaguely recall the look on my Tp Comds face as I ran past his office wearing nothing but floppy and soggy socks. 8O
Mmmmm upholding the values and standards of the British Army - Wasn't like that 10 years ago.

spacemanspiff said:

Mmmmm upholding the values and standards of the British Army - Wasn't like that 10 years ago.

geo7863 said:
at the risk of sounding dim, WTF is BLMF??
Surely a wah? Everyone knows its the Governments new answer to our "stretched, but not over stretched" forces. Its the British Legion Mobilisation Force. D'uh

The_GreyMan said:
A sad day for the locally employed as well........
Especially the barmaids, Dragona and her mate from the Sgts Mess :D

I'd have paid for their forged passports to the UK, they were lovely girls.

Then again I'd rather blow men off as they know how to give a decent hand job.

B

Bottleosmoke

Im not even going to rise to that particular wah!

Will miss the c.d's but not Tommy Tuckers.............Gonorrhoea of the mouth anyone? Dirty skip licker..........

PotYos said:
geo7863 said:
at the risk of sounding dim, WTF is BLMF??
Surely a wah? Everyone knows its the Governments new answer to our "stretched, but not over stretched" forces. Its the British Legion Mobilisation Force. D'uh
Nope not a wah at all, when people mention Pivo and CD alley I assume somewhere in Bos with the BL refering to banja biscuits...er Banja Luka, however having been out of green skin since 99 I am unaware as to whether we still had troops out there in any great number or what the MF would stand for

and having spent my time in Tommystruckstop and not a REMF paradise with all the spams then I wouldnt know what Banja Luka was like anyway

Does anyone remember the blondie who worked in one of the stores, the one who looked like Sarah Michelle Gellar?! Or the RMP interpretor who was Miss Bosnia? Them two were hotties!!!

I remember when we moved from GV into the BLMF. Six months later we had the "Thousand Man camp" with Corrimecs galore. I was shocked to see some footage of BLMF in 2003 - white-washed stones, flagpoles et cetera.

Fondest memories -
Racing Banja Luka RFC (if you were there, you know..)
Getting a haircut and a titty neck rub from Sweaty Svettie
The Great Flood of 96
Going out for dinner with the JCOs - and moving restaurants between courses because "someone was looking at us funny"!
Sixty night shifts - because I hated the shift change so drew up the roster in my favour to do all the nights. Curry for breakfast, bacon for dinner. collecting the pogs from the night rations for my wee boy...

who can remember tha name of the lass in one of the cd shops outside the gates, mid way, blonde hair, skinny and gi huge knockers that were always fighting to get out of her top! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
VerminWA Seniors 9
ArmySurplusSpecial REME 6