Blink-Tw@t Fecks up again

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Letterwritingman, Dec 13, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Utterly disgusting.

Just another step towards Neue Arbeit and Labour doing a 'country swap' beneath our feet.

Heres how I see it in my own little world;

Pi55 off and demoralise the current members of the country so that they will
    A. Move to Spain/France/Bolivia
    B. Be locked up for not commiting a crime (hunting, fishing, fighting for ones country etc)

Allow anyone citizenship regardless (except lawful and legal claiments) if they can actually bring anything to this country (apart from certain nannies and terrorists).

Et voila, country swop.

You read it here first. :wink:
  2. Well, if you didn't know before here's the proof..... the Home Secretary's blind!
  3. Yep and most of them were and are CND, Putin's mob are going the same way :roll: ( They make a sewer smell of roses )
  5. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Love that little comment from the Home Office that it "...will not comment on individual cases..." (Unless of course the individual case is the nanny of the married women being shagged by the Home Secretary in which case we take a GREAT deal of interest in an individual case)

Typical New Labour double standards. One rule for the ruling elite - and one rule for everyone else
  6. When you consider the state of this place its a bit of a mystery why he wants a passport in the first place.
  7. Well done StickyBomb, I am on the first plane out of this shiithole.

I watch my country go down the swanney, and we do nothing about it :evil:
  8. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

I'll think I'll wait to get my pension.......errrrrr hang on ...where's it gone......