Blink-Tw@t Fecks up again

Utterly disgusting.

Just another step towards Neue Arbeit and Labour doing a 'country swap' beneath our feet.

Heres how I see it in my own little world;

Pi55 off and demoralise the current members of the country so that they will
A. Move to Spain/France/Bolivia
B. Be locked up for not commiting a crime (hunting, fishing, fighting for ones country etc)

Allow anyone citizenship regardless (except lawful and legal claiments) if they can actually bring anything to this country (apart from certain nannies and terrorists).

Et voila, country swop.

You read it here first. :wink:

Well, if you didn't know before here's the proof..... the Home Secretary's blind!

The Lord Flasheart said:
Utterly disgusting.

Just another step towards Neue Arbeit and Labour doing a 'country swap' beneath our feet.

Heres how I see it in my own little world;

B. Be locked up for not commiting a crime (hunting, fishing, fighting for ones country etc)

Allow anyone citizenship regardless (except lawful and legal claiments) if they can actually bring anything to this country (apart from certain nannies and terrorists).

Et voila, country swop.

You read it here first. :wink:
Yep and most of them were and are CND, Putin's mob are going the same way :roll: ( They make a sewer smell of roses )

The Lord Flasheart said:
Utterly disgusting.

quote]

spain and france, I have moved to, but not Bolivia. It's a bog hole.

As for allowing citizenship to anyone, there'll be no room for us brits anymore.

chimera

LE
Love that little comment from the Home Office that it "...will not comment on individual cases..." (Unless of course the individual case is the nanny of the married women being shagged by the Home Secretary in which case we take a GREAT deal of interest in an individual case)

Typical New Labour double standards. One rule for the ruling elite - and one rule for everyone else

When you consider the state of this place its a bit of a mystery why he wants a passport in the first place.

chimera

LE
dui-lai said:
I am on the first plane out of this shiithole.
I'll think I'll wait to get my pension.......errrrrr hang on ...where's it gone......